"PCSetup.exe" error in v7.0.3.0

vbimport

DVDFab is wonderful software but disc finalization has always been unreliable. After upgrading to v7.0.3.0, I get the following error message:

“The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000005)”

I’d like to drop a shortcut to “PCSetup.exe” in Desktop, since in the past it let me manually finalize DVD media after the burn process. I got no response from master Fengtao. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

[QUOTE=Djard;2507683]DVDFab is wonderful software but disc finalization has always been unreliable. After upgrading to v7.0.3.0, I get the following error message:

“The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000005)”

I’d like to drop a shortcut to “PCSetup.exe” in Desktop, since in the past it let me manually finalize DVD media after the burn process. I got no response from master Fengtao. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?[/QUOTE]

Hi Djard

What brand and model is your drive/burner ? I take it you are using DVDFab’s default burn engine(VSO), if so have you tried setting DVDFab to use ImgBurn as the burn engine ? if not you can select it(provided you have it installed) in DVDFab’s common settings-> “Write” and there is a guide on setting them up below in my signature called “Settings”.