Pcouffin

vbimport

Hi my name is Gypsy, I am new to this.
I have a sony laptop VGN_FW390
I have purchased DVD FAB 8, it works fine, but when I first turn my computer on I get a mesage asking me to install pcouffin? I don’t know what to do. Can anyone advise me?
I haven’t received my discs yet, installed it online first.

many thanks
Debbie:rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums Debbie.

Since your question is really about the settings in DVDFab, I’m going to move your thread into our DVDFab subforum, where you should get quicker, and more informed answers.

[QUOTE=gypsyk;2548728]Hi my name is Gypsy, I am new to this.
I have purchased DVD FAB 8, it works fine, but when I first turn my computer on I get a mesage asking me to install pcouffin? I don’t know what to do. Can anyone advise me?

many thanks
Debbie:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Install it the program needs it to work correctly…if not sure uninstall dvdfab and reinstall it again and see if pcouffin comes up…I do know if you install vsoconvertxtodvd it will ask to insta pcouffin and you should cause it is part of the running program that runs when that program is used.

[QUOTE=gypsyk;2548728]Hi my name is Gypsy, I am new to this.

many thanks
Debbie:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Greetings Gypsy

Welcome to the MyCE forum :flower:

During the install the pcouffin (driver) which in reality is in fact the VSO software is installed by default so it seems either you inadvertently removed the check mark from the box asking you if you want to install the VSO software or your security system prevented it from being installed, however you don’t need it if you set DVDFab to use ImgBurn as the default burn engine which is highly recommended by most users and even the author of DVDFab.

To set DVDFab to use ImgBurn take a look at the guide below in my signature :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2548733]Install it the program needs it to work correctly…if not sure uninstall dvdfab and reinstall it again and see if pcouffin comes up…I do know if you install vsoconvertxtodvd it will ask to insta pcouffin and you should cause it is part of the running program that runs when that program is used.[/QUOTE]

DVDFab [B]does not need it [/B]to work correctly :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]