I have a DVD with only PCM/2 Audio which fails conversion to Xvid. The conversion indiocates processing however no frames are processed. This disk was successfully processed using Xilisoft.
Similarly I have another DVD with both PCM/2 and AC-3 which will convert using AC-3 but not PCM/2 as the sound.
I tried using single pass which failed (I had to interrupt the process, CPU usage showed that DVDFab was not consuming any CPU). I then tried two pass. It successfully (although slow) processed the first pass but again hung on the second pass with no data being written (this was left for 6 hours before cancelling).
Any guidance on the issue as I would prefer to use DVDFab as this gives me more control over the quality than Xilisoft.