PCM/2 Audio does not copy

I have a DVD with only PCM/2 Audio which fails conversion to Xvid. The conversion indiocates processing however no frames are processed. This disk was successfully processed using Xilisoft.

Similarly I have another DVD with both PCM/2 and AC-3 which will convert using AC-3 but not PCM/2 as the sound.

I tried using single pass which failed (I had to interrupt the process, CPU usage showed that DVDFab was not consuming any CPU). I then tried two pass. It successfully (although slow) processed the first pass but again hung on the second pass with no data being written (this was left for 6 hours before cancelling).

Any guidance on the issue as I would prefer to use DVDFab as this gives me more control over the quality than Xilisoft.

hi,

which profile is your using, please select xvid+mp3 profile, now not support copy lpcm audio-track, but convert lpcm track to mp3 is no problem.

please try it.

Thanks.

[quote=Ting;1963090]hi,

which profile is your using, please select xvid+mp3 profile, now not support copy lpcm audio-track, but convert lpcm track to mp3 is no problem.

please try it.

Thanks.[/quote]
Thanks Ting,
I was using the default audio copy profile. I will try with mp3.
Adam