PC Tools Internet Security 2009 FREE 12 month Subscription

This offer is setup for “Westpac Banking Corporation” but it works for EVERYONE ! :wink:

Just fill in your name / Email address and password… you will then get an email to verify your email address.
Click on the Link witih the Email and you will receive the License Code for 12 months subscription…

I have never tried this software … but who care’s … it’s free …

Remember to remove the ticks on the lower boxes when completing the details if you do not
want the usual offer spam that pctools send out to your email address…

Go to this Link >>> PC Tools offer

PC Tools Internet Security 2009 – All-in-one Protection

[ul]
[li] PC Tools Internet Security Suite offers powerful anti-spyware, anti-virus, firewall and spam protection in one application.
[/li] [li] Detects, removes and blocks all types of spyware, adware, viruses, Trojans, worms, keyloggers and other online threats.
[/li] [li] FREE friendly support for all customers.
[/li] [li] Frequent updates ensure that you are always protected against the latest known threats.
[/li] [li] Protection from hackers, intruders and other unauthorized software or network attacks.
[/li] [li] Spam filtering for protection against unsolicited email.
[/li] [li] Intelligent automatic protection makes it simple to use for novices but configurable enough for expert users.
[/li][/ul]

Enjoy !!

Thanks Dr. Who, got it without any hassle at all. It will be good for one of the dozen or so computers I have laying around.
budzos

i disabled my internet connection before uninstalling my current anti-virus program. installed PC tools, rebooted and computer froze when the quiet firewall box came up. i tried twice with the internet disabled and froze both times. :frowning:

reconnected the internet and its working now. typically dont like these all-in-one suites but i had to try… “… it’s free …” :slight_smile:

thanks

ok my system froze twice. PC Tools is now uninstalled. :frowning:

I’m, running this on Vista Ultimate with no problems at all
Thanks for the DL