PC manufacturers: You have computer issues? Remove Windows 10!

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: PC manufacturers: You have computer issues? Remove Windows 10![newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2015/05/myce-windows-10-screenshot-large-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

Research by Laptopmag found that calling the helpdesk of computer manufacturers with technical issues often results in the advice to remove Windows 10.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/pc-manufacturers-you-have-computer-issues-remove-windows-10-77732/](http://www.myce.com/news/pc-manufacturers-you-have-computer-issues-remove-windows-10-77732/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

HAHAHA NO comment…

The website called the help desks of Dell, HP and Lenovo with laptop issues and often heard that Windows 10 might be the cause of their problem.
Why Am I not Suprised… Just go to any Computer forum like HP and you just look around and you can see all sorts of wonderful surprises. I just usually tell people if you upgraded to Win10 that is your problem to fix since the system didn’t offer support from the manufacture to start with. They don’t like hearing this but you the “Enduser” choose to do this Microsoft gave the offer and you took it without researching and now you blame the Manufacture or Microsoft for your woes. I think Win10 is causing more problems then the so called benefits it offers to computing users.

For those who want support: I recommend going to pretty much any support forum. Whether it be the manufacturer’s forums, SuperUser, or even club.myce.com, you’ll probably get better advice than you’d get from calling a customer service rep. When on the phone, you’ll only be able to get help from one rep, which is a very hit-or-miss approach (who knows, this “support” may be nothing more than a cheesy sales pitch). With the power of the Great and Mighty Internet, you can get help from many people, giving you a larger pool of knowledge to draw advice from. Of course, that doesn’t mean anyone is guaranteed to have an answer, but it’s still better than being put on hold for hours, just to walk away with nothing useful.

sometimes you have to learn it by spending the time learning it

[QUOTE=pigpenz;2763025]sometimes you have to learn it by spending the time learning it[/QUOTE]
Not when you loose your data in the process of upgrading this is not a learning curve but disaster in the making.

[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2763022]For those who want support: I recommend going to pretty much any support forum. …[/QUOTE]

Agree :iagree:

Then again, it is funny though.
Customer: I experience a problem after upgrading to Windows 10 :sad:
Support: I have found the solution :cool:
Customer: Great :bigsmile:
Support: uninstall Windows 10 :iagree:
Customer: :confused:

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2763026]Not when you loose your data in the process of upgrading this is not a learning curve but disaster in the making.[/QUOTE]

You are supposed to have a good data backup stored away before attempting an OS upgrade - however, bad enuf that this can happen at all.

The [U]coding industry[/U] achieved JUNK status these days which affects not just Microsoft - see AMD/Nvidia driver mess all day every day. The industry is in an quality disarray never seen before.

[QUOTE=Millennium12;2763114]You are supposed to have a good data backup stored away before attempting an OS upgrade - however, bad enuf that this can happen at all.

The [U]coding industry[/U] achieved JUNK status these days which affects not just Microsoft - see AMD/Nvidia driver mess all day every day. The industry is in an quality disarray never seen before.[/QUOTE]
Let’s just say for the non-savvy computer users they don’t those are the ones getting the shaft. No upgrading is bad when you think it works but it doesn’t work that is no upgrade in any ones stretch of the imagination.