Pc Games

HELLO! MY NAME IS MINNIE AND WELL…I NEED A LITTLE HELP…I’VE BACKED UP PLENTY OF DVD’S…BUT I’M NOT QUITE SURE HOW TO BACK UP MY PC GAMES!!! CAN I USE DVD DECRYPTOR AND DVD SHRINK, OR DO I NEED DIFFERENT SOFTWARE ALL 2GETHER. ALSO DO I NEED DVD DISKS OR REGULAR CD MEDIA DISKS???
(YES, I AM BLONDE… :o :slight_smile: )

THANX MINNIE

If you wish to make personal copies of game cd’s which you own, you can use programs like clonecd, or alcohol 120%. You will have the best results if you copy using a good cdrw drive. Some dvd burners will also make good copies of cd games, but not very many.

Please turn off your caps lock next time. The use of caps is considered shouting and, as you may understand, very inpolite.

As for your question, check out the several subsections of this forum. There are some tutorials on how to make backups. In this case it is important to know what protections are used on the games, for that you can use different ways to determine that…also explained in several sections here.

If you are willing to learn, you’ll find plenty of study material here…regardless your hair color :wink: