PC game backing up

I have CloneCD and had worked up until here of late for most PC game backing up. But for Medal of Honor for example doesn’t work. Does anyone know a good program for getting past the protection problem so I can back up this game?:bow:

Have you even read through the many files in the CloneCD forum regarding Medal of Honour?

Have you even tried to use the search, as suggested in the sticky thread in this newbie forum?

If so and still not found the answer, please include more info on your setup, writer make and model and OS you are running to name just a few…

Please take a little more effort before you post your question…

Your writer probably doesn’t support SafeDisk 2 copy protections. A useful way to determine what copy protection is on the game is by using a program called Clony XL. It will automatically detect the protection, and start CloneCD up with recommended options. Use the cdfreaks.com search engine and find it!

Originally posted by Smart@$$
[B]Have you even read through the many files in the CloneCD forum regarding Medal of Honour?

Have you even tried to use the search, as suggested in the sticky thread in this newbie forum?

If so and still not found the answer, please include more info on your setup, writer make and model and OS you are running to name just a few…

Please take a little more effort before you post your question… [/B]

Yeah, pretty much do all of this first. You won’t find all of the answers by sitting on your ass and having people pity you! :Z

thank you cmr0112x, you are so wise

No prob, I like helping people (when I have time)!