Hello, maybe someone can help.... This program looked promising when i discovered it appx. one week ago, so i gave it a try with 0.5.2.99. at that day and managed to do some successfull conversions that day.
Now, one week later, when i tried a file again, i have the situation, that the program starts working, and after some time, usally some minutes only , the PC freezes completely. Only thing which helps is a re-boot.....
I first thought, it may be a corrupt input-file, however, one of the files which did work earlier, got the same problem now.... After searching the net, i found 0.4.5.74 and tried that one. Same, bad, result..
All ideas are welcome.