PayPal 25% Cashback Promotion at OfficeMax!

vbimport

http://www.officemax.com/omax/home/custom.jsp?id=m2320053&cm_re=payPal25--Hero1--Wk35

“Beginning August 24, 2008 through September 30, 2008 you can receive 25% cash back with no minimum purchase at www.officemax.com when you use PayPal as a payment method.”

Great deal thanks for posting negritude. :clap:

I will add it’s limited to $50 USD total returned.

I know I will use it!

[QUOTE=negritude;2116608]http://www.officemax.com/omax/home/custom.jsp?id=m2320053&cm_re=payPal25--Hero1--Wk35

“Beginning August 24, 2008 through September 30, 2008 you can receive 25% cash back with no minimum purchase at www.officemax.com when you use PayPal as a payment method.”[/QUOTE]

Bump.

Yo-

I just tried to buy from Office Max with me paypal account and it didn’t offer me ANYTHING off-

Is there some code that you have to use to get the promotion-eh??

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2118509]Yo-

I just tried to buy from Office Max with me paypal account and it didn’t offer me ANYTHING off-

Is there some code that you have to use to get the promotion-eh??[/QUOTE]

It’s cashback from PayPal, which comes later. On the PayPal confirmation page, you should see a note just before you authorize payment that lets you know whether your purchase qualifies for cashback.

Has anyone been able to use paypal with officemax? Everytime i try to checkout with paypal i get a message that says at the bottom

No matter if i use a credit card or bank account. My address is confirmed. I tried many times too. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance

Maybe you have to use money that is already in your paypal account i.e. not CC or Bank account, just a thought.

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2118558]Maybe you have to use money that is already in your paypal account i.e. not CC or Bank account, just a thought.[/QUOTE]

I tried that too at first and thought that was the problem so i emptied my paypal account to my bank account.

So i tried cc, bank acct, and money in my paypal and still no go. Still, thanks for the help I dont know why its happening

It didnt work for me either from Office Max maybe its over.:frowning: Or maybe you have to order a minimum amount like over 100.00 or something , just guessing.

Hum…each of you has a verified account AND your postal address is verified?

If there is any mismatch between your verified postal address in PayPal, and the mailing address you type in at OfficeMax.com, it will be denied. Everything has to match, exactly.

[quote=negritude;2118714]Hum…each of you has a verified account AND your postal address is verified?

If there is any mismatch between your verified postal address in PayPal, and the mailing address you type in at OfficeMax.com, it will be denied. Everything has to match, exactly.[/quote]
I use my Paypal account almost everyday and it has plenty in it, there must be some catch here we are not aware of.:confused:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2118766]I use my Paypal account almost everyday and it has plenty in it, there must be some catch here we are not aware of.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Yo-

[B][I][U]DITTO[/U][/I][/B]-eh!!!

Never mind. I checked on FatWallet and SlickDeals to see if other people were having problems and it appears the promotion is dead. Something went wrong so they killed it.

NEGRITUDE.
I was going to say about officemax never believe the
guilty. ZAP.

[QUOTE=negritude;2118714]If there is any mismatch between your verified postal address in PayPal, and the mailing address you type in at OfficeMax.com, it will be denied. Everything has to match, exactly.[/QUOTE]

Well my address matches exactly but you know what i did notice is that my name didnt have a space between my first and last name when it goes to paypal when checking out. I dont know if thats the problem

Has everyone ever been able to use paypal with officemax at all? Damn i wanted to use it with that verbatim deal last week.

:aI noted the same problem with my name and no space… I spent hours between Office Max and Paypal …and nothing worked … if you take a look at Office Max site … They pulled the deal …
Any lawyers out there to file a Class action … false advertising … mental stress… aggervated carpel tunnel … what ever … right now I would rather put a hot pocker in my eye than buy anything from Office Max using PayPal…:a

I got this email from PayPal for a purchase I made recently: “Thank you for participating in PayPal’s Back to School promotion. We’ve deposited 20% cash back into your PayPal account for your recent qualifying PayPal purchase at Office Max.

I did not have to do anything to get the promotion. I just made a regular purchase and used PayPal for payment.

Same here!

Just got ~$13 back form my 300 Verbatim purchase :wink:

[QUOTE=Bill R;2122292]I got this email from PayPal for a purchase I made recently: “Thank you for participating in PayPal’s Back to School promotion. We’ve deposited 20% cash back into your PayPal account for your recent qualifying PayPal purchase at Office Max.

I did not have to do anything to get the promotion. I just made a regular purchase and used PayPal for payment.[/QUOTE]

The 20% cash back was from the previous promotion, not this one. The new promotion was supposed to be 25%.

lol your right, the timing just seemed right. Either way I got money back :wink: and more to come!