Paul Blart Mall Cop

is anyone having a problem ripping Paul Blart Mall cop - I have dvdfab but encountered problems when you analyze the disc. It asked if i wanted to abort or ignore problems during the analysis,

I’m having the same problem. Wonder if its some new kind of security feature?

Is this with Pathplayer enabled?

I never thought to check that. For some reason Path Player was disabled. Thanks for the help. Its working now

:sad:
Same here.

Pathplayer is enabled, still same problem, can’t copy

is plath player always enabled or is it on enable when necessary

Those having problems with this movie should send the ifo files in for Fengtao can review and correct the issue. It appears this movie is using an updated copy protection.

I enabled pathplay and used “customize”. Then I chose all the items on the list. I’m ripping it now (for my back-up because I purchaed it). Everything appears to be going ok.:iagree:

use customize on the menu - that will help

I was having a problem with this one. Every time it loaded the program would quit resoponding. I thought I would disable pathplayer, which I alway have enabled, and low and behold it was disabled. Enabled it and everything worked great. Guess I had forgotten that I had disabled it previously. Everytime I have a problem and get really fustrated, I find the problem is my fault.

had no problems with this movie using 5.3.0.5 with pathplayer always enabled.

[QUOTE=csbond2;2278072]had no problems with this movie using 5.3.0.5 with pathplayer always enabled.[/QUOTE]

Did you try with V5.2.5.0 which was the finalB[/B] release of the V5 series,
which BTW was released after V5.3.0.5…

Did full disc with dvdfab version 6010 pathplayer enabled. Played disc and tested all menus. Works great.
The Zip

is anyone using DVD Shrink to rip Paul Blart? I am having an issue and i see others said they have used Shrink on it and it worked no problems.

DVD Shrink is not a ripper, you need a ripping software also

i have used shrink in the past and VSO to burn. It has worked this way before, but i am rather new at this. Do you have any suggestions how i can back this DVD up without having to buy another program?

[QUOTE='cuse;2278390]i have used shrink in the past and VSO to burn. It has worked this way before, but i am rather new at this. Do you have any suggestions how i can back this DVD up without having to buy another program?[/QUOTE]

DVD Shrink can open and do backups of many movie titles even a lot of newer titles But not the ones that have the newer copyright protection schemes, that is why you should having other tools/rippers in your toolbox :wink:

DVDFAB HD Decrypter, DVD Shrink, ImgBurn

As in Posts #67 to #74, but please also read Posts #77 & #78.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-0-2-2-not-ready-big-league-245636/index3.html