Pathplayer

vbimport

How do you go about cutting Pathplayer off? Unable to find it.

Upper right corner Click on the green circle with the check mark in it, On the left side go down about half way and click on Pathplayer

Hope this helps

[QUOTE=eezzdaze;2454216]How do you go about cutting Pathplayer off? Unable to find it.[/QUOTE]

Open DVDFab go into common settings and look on the left side you’ll see the word “PathPlayer” click on it to open it’s settings page and place a tick mark next to disable :smiley:

If you are disabling it to do Transformers 2, you make want to enable it after the rip/backup…in most cases it is better to have it enabled :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

I dissabled Pathplayer like suggested, but still getting cannot read disk error. What should i do to fix this.

[QUOTE=eezzdaze;2454262]I dissabled Pathplayer like suggested, but still getting cannot read disk error. What should i do to fix this.[/QUOTE]

Hi eezzdaze

Please continue this discussion in your other thread you started, I will merge this one with the first thread you started.

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

[QUOTE=eezzdaze;2454262]I dissabled Pathplayer like suggested, but still getting cannot read disk error. What should i do to fix this.[/QUOTE]

What movie title are you having trouble with ?

Transformers 2

[QUOTE=eezzdaze;2454282]Transformers 2[/QUOTE]

Open DVDFab place the DVD in your drive and after it analyzes the disc select “Main Movie” then select title #47 and at the very bottom make sure you have DVD-5 selected for the disc size and click start, if you get a pop-up stating read error click ignore all.

[B]SJ[/B]

Well I have tried all that has been sugested to try to back up Transformers 2. No Good for me. When it does download it and you put the movie in to play it skips from one sceen to the other. Anyone know how how long it takes to keep and up dated program posted?

[QUOTE=eezzdaze;2454842]Well I have tried all that has been sugested to try to back up Transformers 2. No Good for me. When it does download it and you put the movie in to play it skips from one sceen to the other. Anyone know how how long it takes to keep and up dated program posted?[/QUOTE]

Hi eezzdaze

It seems that there are 3 version of this movie so the original that you have may require a different title to be selected, Fengtao should be releasing an updated to fix this protection issue very soon, I suggest you just wait for the update or you can simple pick a different title(#7) and instead of burning to another disc save it to your hard drive so you can watch it to make sure it works before burning to disc.

[B]SJ[/B]

I see a new up date is out. I downloaded it and it almost worked. It got to 9.25 % and then got a read error. So close but so far away.