PathPlayer to DVDFab?

vbimport

Can someone help me, i have DVDFab and i have the installaiton pathplayer enable when neseccery. (tried others to) But how long is it suppos to take? I waited 2 hours and it was still not finisht then. It says all the time that it is opening the movie…help?

Thanks//

pathplayer not supposed to take 2 hours. restart computer try again, if it still happens then disable pathplayer for that movie

If that doesn’t work you might want to reset your DMA, DVDFAB has a function for this.

Moved to DVD Fab forum.

[QUOTE=annsofie;2027672]Can someone help me, i have DVDFab and i have the installaiton pathplayer enable when neseccery. (tried others to) But how long is it suppos to take? I waited 2 hours and it was still not finisht then. It says all the time that it is opening the movie…help?

Thanks//[/QUOTE]

Try opening common settings and “DISABLE” PathPlayer or “Always enable PathPlayer”,…seems there is an issue with the “Enable PathPlayer when necessary” setting :eek:

The “When Necessary” setting may not kick in until a read error happens, sometimes near the end of the copy process, meaning you would have to start over. The Default setting is “Always Enable”, which has worked well for me. On the one or two discs that cause a crash with it enabled, I just switch it off.

my version 4.1.2.0 the default setting is enable pathplayer when necessary, what gives?

Regards,

[QUOTE=SWB048;2028039]my version 4.1.2.0 the default setting is enable pathplayer when necessary, what gives?

Regards,[/QUOTE]

that’s the default if you want to change then change it. I disable pathplayer when it takes too long opening a dvd but usually leave it at the default.

when you hit the default button it goes to the default setting as stated above.
Regards,

[quote=SWB048;2028039]my version 4.1.2.0 the default setting is enable pathplayer when necessary, what gives?

Regards,[/quote]DVDFab respects your wishes and remembers changes you have made to default settings. Clicking the “Default” button at the bottom of the Settings page will restore “new install” defaults to all settings on all pages (which would include setting PathPlayer to Always Enable).

My understanding is that when the program was first installed it gives a set of defaults, and can change all the settings in the program do whatever when your done hit the default button and the settings are restored to what they were when the program was first installed right or wrong?

Regards,

[QUOTE=SWB048;2028069]My understanding is that when the program was first installed it gives a set of defaults, and can change all the settings in the program do whatever when your done hit the default button and the settings are restored to what they were when the program was first installed right or wrong?

Regards,[/QUOTE]

you are right But the dedault settings do not work all the time. since the default is packet writing when it should be sao writing. as for pathplayer you need to play with the settings until you find one that works for you.

enable pathplayer when necessary is what I have set and have never had a problem with it,