PathPlayer - Go Main Movie - Audio always english

DVDFab 5.0.3.2 - Path Player always Enabled.

With all films if I select “Go directly MainMovie” (and in the setup I select Audio default stream italian audio) the film start always with english audio.

How can I fix it (and start with italian audio as default)?

does your Italian audio stream have a little green triangle next to it?

do you need to keep non-Italian audio streams?

I see you’re in Milano, so the presumption is these are R2 dvds right?
I hate to ask the obvious, but do these discs have Italian audio as an option? Sorry for that ?..I don’t mean to sound patronizing

I don’t know why Italian is not selected first…assuming it’s there.
I generally use Customize Mode. You may want to give this mode a shot.
The main title will auto select and the the other audio tracks should be populated. Italian should be auto selected as well.

why would a movie in italy not have italian audio?

[QUOTE=troy512;2220018]why would a movie in italy not have italian audio?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan[/QUOTE]
No reason I can think of…but this wouldn’t be the first time for this[I] “type”[/I] of issue, which is exactly why I prefaced the question the way I did.

[QUOTE=maineman;2220037]No reason I can think of…but this wouldn’t be the first time for this[I] “type”[/I] of issue, which is exactly why I prefaced the question the way I did.[/QUOTE]
About 99% of movies sold in Ensenda Mexico do NOT have Spanish audio.
English audio and Spanish subtitles is on most of them.

[QUOTE=Benhad;2220182]About 99% of movies sold in Ensenda Mexico do NOT have Spanish audio.
English audio and Spanish subtitles is on most of them.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

[QUOTE=troy512;2220018]why would a movie in italy not have italian audio?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan[/QUOTE]

It’s just vicevecersa.
I want to start the DVD with italian audio stream as default (not englihs).

I checked that all recent many DVD have many trailers before to start the film. If you use PathPlayer to modify DVD structure to start directly the menu you don’t jump so many garbage (trailers, copyright,etc). Because oin the recent DVD the first menu is just at the begin.

With PAthPlayer I want to change the DVD order to start immediately teh film. I select in the setup the italian audio stream, but when I make a copy of all film with PP enable and Go directly to the move the DVD that I obtained start with english audio as default.
To specifcy better I’m talking not about “Main Movie” option but “Full Disc”

I’m using “Full disc” -“Navigation” - “Jump to main title when disc inserted” on and “Remove annoying PGS” on.

Full Disc Mode will copy all audio tracks.
The only option available to you regarding audio in this mode is to select/deselect DTS audio if it present.

Try changing the settings on your standalone player to make Italian the default language.

Does the original disc start with English audio also?.