Path Player: Jump to main title when disc inserted

I just backed up Eastern Promises Full Disc with Path Player enabled no problems but it did not jump to the main title instead it just jumped to the menu. It must be a bug because I did it twice with the Jump to main title checked but still got the same result.

[QUOTE=sneakers;1966275]I just backed up [B]Eastern Promises [/B]Full Disc with Path Player enabled no problems but it did not jump to the main title instead it just jumped to the menu. It must be a bug because I did it twice with the Jump to main title checked but still got the same result.[/QUOTE]
Yeah sounds like it. I plan to pick this one up, hopefully tomorrow.
Sorry, not much help tonight.
I just got back from vacation and haven’t really tried out the new version yet.
Have you tried any other flicks with v. 4.0.3.2 and these settings or tried this movie with another version?

This is the first one I’ve done with v4032. I plan to get [B]Shoot em up [/B]tomorrow so I’ll see if it happens again.

thats what supposed to happen. jumping to main title means it will jump to the main menu. thats so you dont have to watch all the previews and everything.

No, that’s incorrect.
Jump to main title when disc inserted means exactly that, and not Jump to first menu when disc inserted which is yet another function.

Here’s a screenshot:

well when i have that feature enabled mine goes to the menu,which is what i assumed it did and was also what i wanted it to do. however thats only on the customize option with my fabplat. fulldisk mode does not let me choose those options either way.

ok just went and rechecked it. i never change the order of playback which is why it doesnt give me ability to select those options. but to me it doesnt matter. not like it takes all that much effort to start the movie. then of course there are those types that need a remote control to operate the car stereo system thats 2 feet in front of them.

Hi sneakers,

Please try DVDFab 4.0.4.0 Beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-4-0-4-0-beta-235747/

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao