Path player get's disabled

Check out the movie ‘Shrink’, totally disabled path player.:eek:

[QUOTE=Redking1;2444180]Check out the movie ‘Shrink’, totally disabled path player.:eek:[/QUOTE]
Could you explain more about that and what you was doing to find that out?

[QUOTE=Redking1;2444180]Check out the movie ‘Shrink’, totally disabled path player.:eek:[/QUOTE]

That shouldn’t be possible unless perhaps you’ve allowed the disc to auto-run before running DVDFab.

[B]Wombler[/B]

First time I have seen this happen. Opened Fab let it read disc(Path player is always enabled in settings by my choice)Fab reads disc and finishes and all the options for jump to main menu, etc., are greyed out. Placed disc in my dvd player and it went right to main menu like it is supposed to, so I guess it was some type of glitch or some new type of protection?:confused:

[QUOTE=Redking1;2444641]I guess it was some type of glitch or some new type of protection?:confused:[/QUOTE]

Could be either or even a faulty disc but it’s difficult to tell until others report on this.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I’m a "me too"
My pathplayer is set to “always enabled”, but shrink loads up pathplayer disabled. In setup it says pathplayer is still enabled.

very curious

Jim

This is nothing new.
I have seen with several different movies and several different
versions of Fab. the past year or so.

There has never been a problem with any of the movies playing so I ignored it.
I thought it might be a case of pathplayer disabling its self if the move did not need it.???

It was a first for me, I am wondering how the path player option should be set.
Mine is set to ‘always’, but I could set it to ‘whenever it’s needed’. Movie played fine. Thanks for the replies folks. :wink:

Default setting is Always Enabled.

The whenever it is needed setting has been known to cause problems in the past.

Yes This movie Shrink when pathplayer is set to Always Enabled/ Enable When Necessary it is disabled but the DVD has no copy protection on it what so ever. This is the first time I have seen this happen with DVDFab 6

Why don’t one of you send the .IFO files to Fengtao so he can look into this issue.

Yes, that’s the best idea.

As it now looks like there is something very unusual with this disc.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2445309]Why don’t one of you send the .IFO files to Fengtao so he can look into this issue.[/QUOTE]
Already did when I posted my reply 3 hours ago :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=GJ;2445334]Already did when I posted my reply 3 hours ago :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Good job! :flower:

I’m sure Fengtao will be interested in this.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Someone at Lion’s Gate is paying attention.

[QUOTE=Redking1;2446723]Someone at Lion’s Gate is paying attention.[/QUOTE]

Either that or it’s a fluke, time will tell :slight_smile: