Patching slim drives

vbimport

[QUOTE=mciahel;2045664]New firmwares for slim DVD writer
SN-S082H
SB01 (Cable Select Low = Master setting)
SH01 (Cable Select High = Slave setting)
No changelog available.[/QUOTE]

I think I can edit my firmware to get RPC1 with the newest MSCE but how about removing RIPLOCK???

the Patch_Utility_Samsung-3.0.1 does not work with this firmware and drive. I unpacked the new firmware with 7zip and was able to get to the “bin” file. But does not work with the patcher…

Any ideas???

TIA

[QUOTE=davedds;2056904]I think I can edit my firmware to get RPC1 with the newest MSCE but how about removing RIPLOCK???

the Patch_Utility_Samsung-3.0.1 does not work with this firmware and drive. I unpacked the new firmware with 7zip and was able to get to the “bin” file. But does not work with the patcher…

Any ideas???

TIA[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I don’t support the slim drives. However, I doubt it would have a riplock anyway. :wink:

[QUOTE=C0deKing;2056911]Sorry, I don’t support the slim drives. However, I doubt it would have a riplock anyway. ;)[/QUOTE]

It’s not a very fast reader anyways 8XDVD I guess when I rip something and get about 4x thats about it anyways???

posts moved since off-topic in the original thread (announcements only)

[QUOTE=mciahel;2056930]posts moved since off-topic in the original thread (announcements only)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my bad!!!:bow: