Patch

vbimport

think i’m doing wrong but i just downloaded any dvd with patch now i’m lost i have 19 days on trial can’t do patch me dunno how :o

You are using the wrong patch. The best one is contact Slysoft, give them your credit card number and they will give you a patch that will work. Slysoft has the only one that will work right.

[QUOTE=moljude1;2614073]think i’m doing wrong but i just downloaded any dvd with patch now i’m lost i have 19 days on trial can’t do patch me dunno how :o[/QUOTE]

You have to buy the software for it to work,

http://www.slysoft.com/en/purchase.html

[QUOTE=moljude1;2614073]think i’m doing wrong but i just downloaded any dvd with patch now i’m lost i have 19 days on trial can’t do patch me dunno how :o[/QUOTE]

There no such patch but updates…and they only come from slysoft…they have finals and betas not patches…

Patch is just the polite word for Hack in this case. What you did was try to use a hacked key . I doubt slysoft will help you correct the problems cause by that.
You might try a Windows System Restore point from before you dit the “patch”.
If you have one.
If you buy AnyDVD I’m sure that will correct the problem.

This thread is closed. We do not condone or help people with stealing software from developers.:wink: