Passkey Lite and Free HDDVDDecrypter Updated

vbimport

I am not sure about this, but I have seen some real progress in the version of Passkey Lite and HD DVD Decrypter Free, before I was not able to decrypt much of anything that was even relatively new, but it seems that has changed. I test all the programs on a regular basis. Now I am sure, these programs have been updated to decrypt discs up until at least 2012 or 2013, all of them. I would really like some confirmation from a Fab Staff member. Something has changed and it doesn’t cost a dime. If you want to decrypt new discs , you need to buy a program but this sure is a great update. :clap:

Hi Alan, there is another thread about this somewhere here but I couldn’t find it. The DVDFab HD Decrypter and Passkey Lite Blu-ray functions have been updated to allow processing of all discs through later versions of encryption, through late 2012 releases in most cases. This in effect adds thousands of additional titles to those the free versions of the products can handle. The DVD functions will continue to be updated periodically. This went into effect with v9.2.3.9 of DVDFab and current versions of Passkey

[QUOTE=signals;2773923]Hi Alan, there is another thread about this somewhere here but I couldn’t find it. The DVDFab HD Decrypter and Passkey Lite Blu-ray functions have been updated to allow processing of all discs through later versions of encryption, through late 2012 releases in most cases. This in effect adds thousands of additional titles to those the free versions of the products can handle. The DVD functions will continue to be updated periodically. This went into effect with v9.2.3.9 of DVDFab and current versions of Passkey[/QUOTE]
Wow thanks Signals. I wonder if other have noticed this.