Passing over my title :)

vbimport

Hi all. :slight_smile:

As topic says, I hold the title DVD Freak atm but now it’s on time to pass it over to someone deserving it better.

I’ve been member on this forum since late '03 and it has been ( and still is) a lot of fun, enjoyment, amusement and humor. Now it’s on time for me to move on though.
I leave it up to admins and mods to assign this respectable title to someone else. There are many candidates, but as said; I leave this decission to administrators and senior forum moderators.
My sincere congratulations to the new title “owner”.

I’ll be happy to continue with whatever title I’m given.
Thanks all.
See ya in forum. :wink:

[QUOTE=pinto2;1999518]Hi all. :slight_smile:

As topic says, I hold the title [B]DVD Freak[/B] atm but now it’s on time to pass it over to someone deserving it better.

I’ve been on this forum since late 2003 and it has been (still is) a lot of fun, enjoyment, amusement and humor. Now it’s time to move on though.
I leave it up to admins and mods to assign this respectable title to someone else. There are many candidates, but as said; I leave this decission to administrators and senior forum moderators.
My sincere congratulations to the new title “owner”.

I’ll be happy to continue with whatever title i’m given.
Thanks all.
See ya on forum.[/QUOTE]naaaaw you keep it pinto2. You a great pioneer (not the drive brand of course) and it’s yours :flower:

Thanks Bob. :slight_smile:

I’ve no intention to leave this forum or stop with posting/testing/arguing or buying new DVD burners, ( we all are living with the risk getting “banned” ofcourse :bigsmile:).
But, I just feel I don’t have all the time needed to live up to the standard as a real DVD freak.