Parent of the year

vbimport

I see stuff I don’t like and it’s hard to understand their thinking,like some of these

Some people should have their reproductive organs removed.

Then again, we wouldn’t have such shameful pictures to store on the internet forever…

At least the fat woman is riding a bicycle so the kid getting the face full of ass my do better as time goes by. That is if the kid survives not wearing a helmet. I think one with a sharp spike on the bill would get things going.
The woman that is sitting at the gambling machines actually can’t be determined as the parent . But whoever left the baby unattended should be arrested.
The kid on the tricycle in traffic & no helmet. That parent should get a long jail sentence.

On the other hand kids can get out of sight pretty quick . My brother found a girl around 3 in his front yard that didn’t know where she lived. He just went door knocking & found the parent about 2 blocks & around the corner away. The parent didn’t even know the child had wandered off. He probably should have called CPS but didn’t.

He always has all the luck this way . He also saw a child fall out of a minivan as the parent went around a corner with the side door open . The parent stopped when he honked . Picked up the not seriously injured boy about 4 & went on. He didn’t get the license plate number & regretted that.

But let someone like me not wear my seatbelt correctly (buckled but not tight on the shoulder). There’s a cop to give me a ticket. Which brings this up. I got the ticket during a push by the cops to give more seat belt tickets . During the 2 months they were doing this the number of tickets for adult violations was around 300 . Tickets to drivers with unbelted/carseated children 18 I think. Now either we have very conscience parents here that always make sure their kids are buckled up or the cops tend to look the other way not wanting to give a parent a ticket for that. I suspect the later from what I see while driving . For some reason I’ve seen several kids standing in the back seat .

While I’m on this rant figure Texas law . If you have more kids in the vehicle than there are seatbelts . Those kids are not required to be buckled in. Letting a parent have greater choice than I do . This is an in equality in the law. I think that there should be max occupancy laws for vehicles since there are seatbelt laws . It would be illegal in most cases to have more passengers than seatbelts. Personally I would do away with both but if I have to wear a seatbelt so should any other passenger . There are already max occupancy laws for commercial vehicles like buses .

I got more,what did you say about limits cholla.

and last one

@ marloyd , Texas has a law about this & the pickup above would probably violate it.
But again they give some parents an out . I don’t like giving some citizens greater rights like this. That is not supposed to be the way it is in the USA.
This is section C (4) .

V.T.C.A., Transportation Code 545.414. Riding in Open Beds; Offense

(a) A person commits an offense if the person operates an open-bed pickup truck or an open flatbed truck or draws an open flatbed trailer when a child younger than 18 years of age is occupying the bed of the truck or trailer.

(b) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not less than $25 or more than $200.

© It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the person was:

(1) operating or towing the vehicle in a parade or in an emergency;

(2) operating the vehicle to transport farmworkers from one field to another field on a farm-to-market road, ranch-to-market road, or county road outside a municipality;

(3) operating the vehicle on a beach;

(4) operating a vehicle that is the only vehicle owned or operated by members of the household;

(5) or operating the vehicle in a hayride permitted by the governing body of or law enforcement agency of each county or municipality in which the hayride will occur.

(a) Compliance or noncompliance with Subsection (a) is not admissible evidence in a civil trial.

(b) In this section, “household” has the meaning assigned by Section 71.005, Family Code.

I wanted to post this seperatly.
I have no problem with a parent teaching a child about guns .
I did my first shooting at 6 years old.
However in modern times like now where more is known about hearing protection .
The child should definately have hearing protection on & doen’t appear to.
That would be my problem with this parent.

I don’t know where these pictures were taken ,from the looks of them their from all over But I thinks it’s just bad parenting.I see parents taking their kid for a walk on the pier we go to and the waves are going over the pier and there letting the kids run the rocks and if a wave hit them they would be washed right off the pier.It amazes me.If you say anything your everything under the sun and to mind your own business.

I agree if you say anything "mind your own business "is the politest thing you will hear.
One of my pet peaves is people that just let their kids run wild in a store.
I think I have posted this before but will again here.
One time I was in the store & a parent that was in sight just let their kid run full speed up & down the isle. The kid was about 4. When he ran strait at me I just stood there & he bounced off flat on his back & started crying. I sure got the “stink eye” from the mother . To whom I replied " He ran into me " & walked on .

[QUOTE=cholla;2620875]I agree if you say anything "mind your own business "is the politest thing you will hear.
One of my pet peaves is people that just let their kids run wild in a store.
I think I have posted this before but will again here.
One time I was in the store & a parent that was in sight just let their kid run full speed up & down the isle. The kid was about 4. When he ran strait at me I just stood there & he bounced off flat on his back & started crying. I sure got the “stink eye” from the mother . To whom I replied " He ran into me " & walked on .[/QUOTE]

I see your coolness and raise the ante.

I didn’t like that the man got bit but I loved the rest of the story .
Of course without the bite it wouldn’t have happened.

I have to say he was way more cool than I would have been .
I don’t care what the age of the person is adult or child .
If they even attempt to bite me I will treat this as assault & use full force in self-defense .
I have never been bitten by a child & don’t really expect to be.
I have however been bitten two different times by an adult.
These both happened during fights when I was much younger.
Neither fight was started by me . Both were finished by me though .

This doesn’t count any playful bites recieved during love making with a woman.
I have no problem with those & I’ve never had one that drew blood.

Well to get cholla going againHERE’Ssome more

Go to have more stupid

The ‘baby window cage’ was (apparantly) all the rage in the 1930s. I wonder if [I]Mike [/I]can remember them (from the inside)? :stuck_out_tongue:

That last one is just… :eek::eek::eek:

You know you want one. :iagree::stuck_out_tongue:

…so here’s a more humane alternative. :eek:

bad parents

It’s not just the Americans & Europeans…

Well you wouldn’t want your motorbike to get damaged. :rolleyes:

Tripods are just too clumbersome. :disagree:

Yuck! :eek::eek:

Time to dry off. :rolleyes:

I could see my dad doing the between the leg clamp .
If they had leaf blowers when I was a kid I could see him doing that too.
I’ve seen a lot of kids that would have benefited from a couple of shocks for the tazer.
I heard a comedian just last night say " Pain is what makes a kid remember why not to do something bad" . It was funnier when he said it & not an exact quote .
I know one thing if it had been a Caucasian doing the same routine verbatim they wouldn’t have shown it uncensored. Even on the Comedy channel. Frequent use of the N-word among other things.