Parameters incorrect

vbimport

i have dvd shrink 3.2 and i like to copy dvd’s 4 my kids so they dont ruin the brought copies but with princess and the frog i get a window saying parameter incorrect how do i fix this problem any help will be welcome i also have slysoft any dvd :doh:

Do you have the latest version of SlySoft AnyDVD installed?
If so, then decrypting your dvd should be no problem.

DVD Shrink does not decrypt any newer dvd’s, because it has not been updated for years.

You can also try DVDFab (new version!) which both decrypts and shrinks dvd videos.

[QUOTE=reckitt;2542771]i have dvd shrink 3.2 and i like to copy dvd’s 4 my kids so they dont ruin the brought copies but with princess and the frog i get a window saying parameter incorrect how do i fix this problem any help will be welcome i also have slysoft any dvd :doh:[/QUOTE]

As Mr. Belvedere pointed out DVD Shrink is way out dated when it comes to the newer copy protection found on newly released DVDs, sugguest you give DVDFab a try there is a free version which does not do any compression only copies to your hard drive but since you have DVD Shrink it will not be a problem here is a linkto DVDFab

You can also rip with AnyDVD, The rip is full size DVD-9 but it has been decrypted.
You can then compress that to DVD-5 with DVDShrink.

[QUOTE=reckitt;2542771]i have dvd shrink 3.2 and i like to copy dvd’s 4 my kids so they dont ruin the brought copies but with princess and the frog i get a window saying parameter incorrect how do i fix this problem any help will be welcome i also have slysoft any dvd :doh:[/QUOTE]

Hi reckitt and welcome to the forums. :flower:

If you’ve already got AnyDVD then I’d recommend following pretty much what cholla has said.

Rip with AnyDVD then either burn to a DL disc or compress with DVDShrink to fit a single layer disc.

Oh and I’ve fixed that thread title for you as well. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]