I choose scissors.

Cuts both :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Airhead
What kind of situation?

bags

ah, bags.

Then I choose ‘Leinen’. :bigsmile:

Can get any more environment friendly.
You stupid paper and plastic bag users polluted our already stinkin’ world :cop:

Originally posted by theEye
[B]ah, bags.

Then I choose ‘Leinen’. :bigsmile:

Can get any more environment friendly.
You stupid paper and plastic bag users polluted our already stinkin’ world :cop: [/B]

You don’t like a pre-set amount of options , do you ? :bigsmile:
Did you have good scores on multiple choiche examns ? :smiley:

Paper… hamburgers packed in plastic get all wet and soft and that stinks…!

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
You don’t like a pre-set amount of options , do you ? :bigsmile:
Did you have good scores on multiple choiche examns ? :smiley:

wow, good conclusion :slight_smile:

Originally posted by theEye
wow, good conclusion :slight_smile:

I don’t really mind. I guess the universe needs weird people too.

a plastic bag, full of mushroomz pizzas, brought whistleing in a pyramid scheme (yes, this one is kinda hard to figure, but try harder :bigsmile: ) to the dragon which will istantly eat you, the fucking plastic bag, all your 'shroomz pizzas and your pyramidal whistleing, but it will eventually die due to the plastic bag getting stuck inside its stomach.

and no, i’m not high (i was wondering myself…) - no, i’m not even drunk - no, i’m not on lsd… AAAAAWWWWGGGGHHH!! stop making questions, i’m fine!

this must be really the most stupid post i’ve ever written…

cico /out - i’ll now go to driving school

Originally posted by Airhead
What kind of situation?

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
bags
Good thing you cleared that up, i am sure Dansmug would have thought of some other situation :stuck_out_tongue:

Paper rules!

Italians should start worrying … cico is taking driver lessons :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
Italians should start worrying … cico is taking driver lessons :stuck_out_tongue:
come on, i can’t be worse than airhead :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Hemispasm

:bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I go for paper.

Namoh thinks cico needs a break!!

Paper is a pain in the arse to carry if you have lots of groceries. With plastic you can carry quite allot and usually make it in one trip. So plastic of course. :smiley:

Originally posted by Ssseth
Paper is a pain in the arse to carry if you have lots of groceries. With plastic you can carry quite allot and usually make it in one trip. So plastic of course. :smiley:

But with plastic if the idiot pimply cashier over-stocks your bags with 7 cans of cat food, the bag rips open in the middle of the parking lot, spilling all the cans :frowning:

I haven’t had a plastic bag rip on me in years. I’m lazy and have to go up 3 flights of stairs to my apartment. One trip is so worth having a dented can of cat food once every couple years :wink:

Maybe our Aussie bags are made with tissue paper or something…

Paper, especially if it has handles. Plastic ones are so wasteful, although they can be used to contain litter-box refuse.

Originally posted by BadReligionPR
Paper, especially if it has handles. Plastic ones are so wasteful, although they can be used to contain litter-box refuse.

I suppose I should have also mentioned a couple other things…

1st, I re-use them as garbage bags in the kitchen as well as for taking lunches so at least they get used twice and I don’t have to waste by getting more plastic garbage bags.

2nd, we don’t even have the option of paper bags anymore. I haven’t seen a paper bag in a very long time. (perhaps they have them at small retail stores but not at the grocery ones)