Pandorum and Whiteout

vbimport

Had success with DVDFab ver 6.2.2.0 with Pandorum & Whiteout Region 1 DVD

:flower: Thanks Eugene

I’ve got the 12/31/09 version of dvdfab (paid version) and I couldn’t back up my whiteout…what am I doing wrong?

Ok I got the beta version of dvdfab 6.2.2.0 still no luck with my whiteout disc… I’m running on windowsxp not sure if that matters though…

what is your path player set at

I was on Win XP with PathPlayer Enabled

[QUOTE=Huey2k9;2487364]Ok I got the beta version of dvdfab 6.2.2.0 still no luck with my whiteout disc… I’m running on windowsxp not sure if that matters though…[/QUOTE] As Mr Bean said he had pathplayer set as always enabled, go into setting and under the protection section check to see if pathplayer is set at always enable and you should be able to do this movie with no problem

yes mine is set that way, but I still can’t copy it…its like its not even in the drive. i eventually removed it and went back to a previous verison since it also wouldn’t let me burn dvd’s.

Can you give us more information on what it is doing?

its like its not even in the drive

Suggests something else may be wrong.

the source box states please insert dvd, dvd folder, or image file…whenever i try to get the disc to open

Sounds like the disc is in a unreadable state, bad disc is my guess, wrong format something along those lines maybe