Panasonic VCR NV-SD420

Hi guys and girls,
this is my first entry on this forum. I am at present living in Thailand and still use a vcr to watch sportprograms which have been taped by a friend of mine. Recently my old vcr decided it was time for retirement and I could not play any tapes anymore.
I now have an old vcr - Panasonic NV-SD420 without the user manual. I can play tapes and got vcr connected without too many problems. Only issue is that when power is off I suppose time should be in window but … now only blinking 0:00.
I do not know how to set time on this vcr, I also do not have the remote control (because thought perhaps there is a MENU button on remote?).
Can anybody give me any clues how to solve this as I really do not like to buy the manual just for setting the time?
Thanks for any advice given.
Rgds,
Rob

Hi,
I think your going to need the remote to set the clock.
PM me with your email addy and Ill send you the Operating Instructions PDF. Its only 1.7 MB.

Hi,
emailadress has been sent to you. Thanks for quick reply and help offered. Really appreciated.:bow:
Rgrds,
Rob

Robb,
PM not received.
Wanna try again ?

Have 2 emailadresses viz. robnotting@hotmail.com and robnotting@gmail.com so would appreciate of you can try again :slight_smile:
Rgrds,
Rob

Sent.