Panasonic DMR-XW350

vbimport

hey there i have panasonic DMR-XW350 dvd hdd recorder. just wanting to know if i can get some kind of dongle to connect the unit to my laptop using wifi? the equilvilent lg model comes with wifi the guy in the shop said you can get something to make this unit have wifi and stream direct to the unit a file on the hdd of my laptop to watch it on tv.

michael

Good question Michael, I don’t know the answer. Moving your thread over to the Panasonic forum. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=gnatsum69;2533985]hey there i have panasonic DMR-XW350 dvd hdd recorder. just wanting to know if i can get some kind of dongle to connect the unit to my laptop using wifi? the equilvilent lg model comes with wifi the guy in the shop said you can get something to make this unit have wifi and stream direct to the unit a file on the hdd of my laptop to watch it on tv.

michael[/QUOTE]

As far as I know Viera Cast doesn’t officially support wireless so there is no official Panasonic adaptor.

One way around this though is to use either a wireless access point or a router that can be used as a wireless client.

Eric can probably advise you better as to specific models though.

[B]Wombler[/B]