Panasonic DMR ES15

vbimport

Hi guys,
I’m new here, I tried to look for something, but nothing. My question is: can I burn a DVD RW with my laptop and then play it with the panasonic DMR ES15?

Thanks a lot to everyone.

[QUOTE=SCIACO;2050649]can I burn a DVD RW with my laptop and then play it with the panasonic DMR ES15?[/QUOTE]
I have DMR ES15EG and I can’t do it with DVD+RW, but I don’t try DVD-RW and DVD-RAM discs.

If it’s a -RW then it would need to be finalized on your PC. After that is should play just fine on your ES-15.
If it’s a +RW then it should play straight off. No finalizing on +RW’s.
The ES-15 plays basically every type of DVD. ±R/RW, RAMS, as well as DL’s. I own several.

From the Hints and Tips of this very forum:

"When you try to play a DVD+RW recorded on another DVD recorder the ES15/15/45 will not play them, rather it will ask to format them (and if you do you will lose all data) "

Thanks a lot, my friends…now I got how to use DVD RW on my Panasonic and it works well.

Knowledge is Power!!!

THANKS!!!

Trak101-I wasn’t aware +RW’s recorded on another machine would not play on a Panny ES-15. Currently I only have Pannys so I can’t verify. I can say that +RW’s recorded on other Pannys will play on a ES-15.

Digado, you have a Philips DVDR. If you have a +RW disc when you have time could you try a test by recording something on it, then trying to play it back on your ES-15? I’d like a verification on this. Thanks