Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player DMP-BD35 $150--Starting on Sunday 11/23--

vbimport

First off, yes, i am taking this from slickdeals.net again. Thought this was very worthy of passing on to those might not know about it yet. This may be the time i bite for a Blu-ray player.

Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player DMP-BD35 $150–Starting on Sunday 11/23–

SEARS will have the Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player DMP-BD35 $150 starting on 23Nov. Not sure what time zone it will take effect in first. But keep an eye out. Read up on the Sears page for all capabilities. It is Profile 2.0. Good luck with it. Hope it helps someone out there.

Cav

:bow: Thanks for the heads up! I see that Sears will allow Hawaii residents as well to purchase it. Good deal and hope Hawaii residents will get free shipping or shipping that isn’t too costly.

I would definitely be interested in one at that price. Not sure when the price drop is supposed to take place though.

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2162097]I would definitely be interested in one at that price. Not sure when the price drop is supposed to take place though.[/QUOTE]

It’s taking place now so go to Sears.com.

:sad: For us in Hawaii the deal shafts us because we have to contact customer service which I wasn’t able to get through. I could only leave a damn msg with the item number, my name and contact ph #. So basically it’ll be out of stock by the time tomorrow morning comes around.

[quote=dvd_addict;2162103]it’s taking place now so go to sears.com.

:sad: For us in hawaii the deal shafts us because we have to contact customer service which i wasn’t able to get through. I could only leave a damn msg with the item number, my name and contact ph #. So basically it’ll be out of stock by the time tomorrow morning comes around.[/quote]

out of stock

Yup, I dunno if I will be able to purchase one locally at that price or not but I will give it a shot tomorrow.

yeah, OOS online. but am headed to Sears in the mall at 12 noon with a printout of the webpage. see if i can lucky that way.

took the printed out web page to my local PX. They said we dont PM internet sales. I said this is a one day sale sears is having. Asked them to call sears. They called. The kind lady said you got a deal. Rang me up for $149.99 and out the door i went. Since it was bought in the PX, no sales tax for me since being military. Saved myself shipping and sales tax. Good way to start the day. Good luck all.

[QUOTE=Cavalyr;2162264]took the printed out web page to my local PX. They said we dont PM internet sales. I said this is a one day sale sears is having. Asked them to call sears. They called. The kind lady said you got a deal. Rang me up for $149.99 and out the door i went. Since it was bought in the PX, no sales tax for me since being military. Saved myself shipping and sales tax. Good way to start the day. Good luck all.[/QUOTE]

That was more pain than I could stand on my one day off/LOL
BX is having the Sharp 21 on sale but I think I may leap on the Sony 350 at K-Mart on Thursday unless another deal like this one pops up. People are saying the PS3 is still the best unit all around. Maybe I can snag a $199 deal on Thursday at the Amazon secret lottery sale.

Round 1 - PS3 Blu-ray Sci-Fi Bundle $199 (List $574), PS3 Blu-ray Action Bundle $229 (List $664), PS3 Blu-ray Family Bundle $199 (List $199)
Round 2 - Eyeclops night vision $39 (List $79), U-Dance $35 (List $74), Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter $49 (List $129)
Round 3 - Samsung 46-Inch 1080p HDTV $699 (List $1,559), Samsung TL34HD 14.7MP Camera $139 (List $299), Sony Blu-ray Disc Player $99 (List $299)
Round 4 - Nokia N95-3 (Unlocked) $199 (List $599), ASUS Eee PC 900 8.9-Inch Netbook With Windows XP Home $129 (List $449), Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder 60-Minutes $49 (List $149)
Round 5 - Navigon 8100T GPS $299 (List $599), TomTom GO 730T GPS $245 (List $449), GolfLogix GPS by Garmin $149 (List $299)
Round 6 - The Sopranos - The Complete Series $130 (List $399), The Tales of Beedle the Bard Collector’s Edition $50 (List $100), KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer $69 (List $499)

• Click here for more information and to vote *

[QUOTE=etp;2162366]That was more pain than I could stand on my one day off/LOL
BX is having the Sharp 21 on sale but I think I may leap on the Sony 350 at K-Mart on Thursday unless another deal like this one pops up. People are saying the PS3 is still the best unit all around. Maybe I can snag a $199 deal on Thursday at the Amazon secret lottery sale.[/QUOTE]

Yuh, I’m hoping I’ll get chosen from Amazon for that $199.99 PS3. Although the Sears deal was sweet but sour for me! :a
I went down to my local Sears and the salesman told me they’re out of stock. He said he had no idea when they would be in stock again. That Panasonic BD35 supposedly is just as good the PS3.

Have you guys tried playing burned BD-R movies on this player? I’ve been reading reports that it won’t play Blu-ray backups…which is unfortunate seeing as how I paid $35 for the WALL-E blu-ray disc and it’s been scratched up already :frowning: