Panasonic 8X DVD-R (10Pkg) for 1.99 at bestbuy

vbimport

I just come back from bestbuy. They have Panasonic 8X DVD-R (10pkg) for sale, it’s only $1.99. Plus, all discs are in slim case and they are MADE in JAPAN. Hurry up!:flower:

Online is still $10.49
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7277261&type=product&id=1118839115624

What is the MID?

$20 per 100 plus Slim cases wow what a deal

edit: Should be TYG02, Made in Japan

edit, edit: Videohelp only lists TYG02 so maybe they are all MIJ?

[quote=MegaDETH;2011306]edit: Should be TYG02, Made in Japan[/quote]Correct. :iagree:

Ditto, I am pretty sure these are TYG02, just what I need more media:eek: I will check BB today.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2011315]Ditto, I am pretty sure these are TYG02, just what I need more media:eek: I will check BB today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks jamescooley1 :slight_smile:
It is TYG02 I already got couple hundred I going down BB right now :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads-up. Just got back from BB…mine did not carry any of the Panasonic’s. But they did have Verbatim 8X DVD+R Videogard (10pack) in slim DVD cases for $2.99. These are MCC003.
Only had 4 packs on the shelf…helped myself to all of them! Will check back there during the week to see if they restock any.
Should be worth your time to at least check it out as it seems each store is clearing out there old inventory.
Made my day…Thanks again!

If Panasonic TYG02 is like Panasonic TYG03 , you got yourselves [B]the best [/B]TYG02 out there :clap:

The picture on BB’s site doesn’t show the famous Made In Japan :confused:

Time for another shopping across the ocean

Thanks for the heads-up :bow:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2011315]…just what I need more media:eek:[/QUOTE]

Worth it for 1.99 a pack though :bigsmile:…wish I could find some of those over here, all I’ve been able to get are Panasonic TYG01 (first media I ever bought!) and more recently, Panasonic TYG03. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2011359]Worth it for 1.99 a pack though :bigsmile:…wish I could find some of those over here, all I’ve been able to get are Panasonic TYG01 (first media I ever bought!) and more recently, Panasonic TYG03. :)[/QUOTE]

hehe, I just purchased 400 plextor t02. For that price(tyg02) I will be checking my local bb,sorry you can not find anymore:sad: you will have to visit the u.s. and stock up.

Have you been to BB yet Jim? I doubt i go. My wife would kill me.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2011359]Worth it for 1.99 a pack though :bigsmile:…wish I could find some of those over here, all I’ve been able to get are Panasonic TYG01 (first media I ever bought!) and more recently, Panasonic TYG03. :)[/QUOTE]

hehe, I just purchased 400 plextor t02 for that price(tyg02) I will be checking my local bb,sorry you can not find anymore:sad: you will have to visit the u.s. and stock up.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2011364]Have you been to BB yet Jim? I doubt i go. My wife would kill me.[/QUOTE]
on my way in a few minutes. I will let you know if they are tyg02.

[QUOTE=minaelromany;2011354]If Panasonic TYG02 is like Panasonic TYG03 , you got yourselves [B]the best [/B]TYG02 out there :clap:

The picture on BB’s site doesn’t show the famous Made In Japan :confused:

Time for another shopping across the ocean

Thanks for the heads-up :bow:[/QUOTE]

Quick, call you brother:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2011367]on my way in a few minutes. I will let you know if they are tyg02.[/QUOTE]Good luck!

Here we go again, my media closet is full, now I have to emtpy my clothes closet for more media. Soon my house will be a warehouse.:o

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2011363]hehe, I just purchased 400 plextor t02. For that price(tyg02) I will be checking my local bb,sorry you can not find anymore:sad: you will have to visit the u.s. and stock up.[/QUOTE]

Nice job on the Plextors! :slight_smile:

Hehe, I will have to visit for all the good media you guys get :iagree:

And regarding storage…my media stash is slowly taking over my bedroom :o

[QUOTE=Arachne;2011381]Nice job on the Plextors! :slight_smile:

And regarding storage…[B]my media stash is slowly taking over my bedroom [/B]:o[/QUOTE]

And mine and another spare room :bigsmile:

I just wish that anybody in Nashville TN would leave some for me , please :o

Well everyone I have almost 2 bedrooms occupied by media and DVDRW’s no luck at my local BB. I suggest go online add it to your cart and select store pick-up then you will given a list of stores that have this item in your area. I found 1 store out of about 12 that have these in stock! Well off to the Stratus RT, 122 mph, no police:cop: and I will be there in no time;)

[QUOTE=Arachne;2011381]Nice job on the Plextors! :slight_smile:

And regarding storage…my media stash is slowly taking over my bedroom :o[/QUOTE]

You are welcome at our house anytime, we have 3 kitties.:smiley: