Palying problems when using dvd fab

i am using the latest version of dvd fab. I manage to record every dvd sucessfully . But then when i play it on my dvd player it stucks in the middle

Hi emerson8 and welcome to the DVDFab section of CD Freaks
What brand of blank media did you use to do your backups on :confused: and at what write speed did you use :confused:

I’m using tdk dvds to burn my media. I used the default speed when the software was installed i can tell u exactly because the software is not installed in this computer.

What is also important that i outline is, I first try to burn with clone dvd f i have an error than i will try Dvd Fab and it burn succesfully but with this outlined problem

Yes I know I read your other thread , try changing the write speed from “Recommended” to 4x or 8x in common settings–>Write.
Also if you are using DVD5(S/L) DVD’s make sure in common settings->Protection the box next to “Remove Layer Break” is checked

Sry if i ask again. About the other You think that dvds do not play in my dvd player because of the speed.

“Also if you are using DVD5(S/L) DVD’s make sure in common settings->Protection the box next to “Remove Layer Break” is checked”

Im not an expert and if it is possible can i ask what DVD5(S/L) are? and what does “Remove Layer Break” do ? These are done in dvdFab right?

Some time burning to fast will cause this issue and most of the time it is due to poor quality media TDK is not that good.
To open common settings start DVDFab and at the top right you will see a small round button with a gear icon click on it then click on the small dropdown that says Common settings now on the left click on the word "Protection"
All DVD Movies you buy or rent are DVD9 (Double Layer) and DVD5 are Single Layer

thanks very much.

but i really don’t think the problem is regarding using bad media since i also tried burning with sony dvds but still i had the same problem. I’ll try burning with lower speed and then i’ll give my result

Just because they say SONY does not mean they are good media :confused:
you may want to check your Firmware for your DVD Writer and see if it is up-to-date

how can i do that??

If you are asking how to change the write speed

To open common settings start DVDFab and at the top right you will see a small round button with a gear icon click on it then click on the small dropdown that says Common settings now on the left click on the word that says "Write " and in the write Speed dropdown click on the window to change the setting

i modified the speed to burn i made X1 but still had the same problems