Palin's Pipeline Terms Curbed Bids

vbimport

“Gov. Sarah Palin’s signature accomplishment _ a contract to build a 1,715-mile pipeline to bring natural gas from Alaska to the Lower 48 _ emerged from a flawed bidding process that narrowed the field to a company with ties to her administration, an Associated Press investigation shows.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/25/palins-pipeline-deal-flaw_n_137825.html
Looks like business as usual to me…So much for ethics in politics (That’s a joke…)

PIPEMANID,PIPEMANID
Come on give her a break. She was
just doing what honest AL did. She was trying
to build a bridge to the 21st. century. So lay
off about the gas line.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=zap em;2147068]PIPEMANID,PIPEMANID
Come on give her a break. She was
just doing what honest AL did. She was trying
to build a bridge to the 21st. century. So lay
off about the gas line.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

What color is the sky in your world, paisley?

I guess Obama funneling $14 million to a convicted felon isn’t any better. I know this is true about Obama but quoting something from the Huffington Post and assuming it to be true is a gamble I wouldn’t take.

[QUOTE=UTR;2147072]I guess Obama funneling $14 million to a convicted felon isn’t any better. [/QUOTE]The discussion is about PALIN, not Obama… [QUOTE=UTR;2147072]I know this is true about Obama [/QUOTE] I repeat…PROOF…[QUOTE=UTR;2147072]but quoting something from the Huffington Post and expecting and assuming it to be true is a gamble I wouldn’t take.[/QUOTE]
It’s from AP, but I would expect you to dismiss it out of hand…You’re becoming predictable…
You could put me on your ignore list like Quema34 did and then you can continue to live in your one dimensional world…

PIPEMANID
Okay I get your point. You don’t like what
GOV.PALIN did. It’s just not that big of a deal
to some of us.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:[ATTACH]166453[/ATTACH
Like brother KING said back in 1992.

[QUOTE=zap em;2147084]PIPEMANID
Okay I get your point. You don’t like what
GOV.PALIN did. It’s just not that big of a deal
to some of us.[/QUOTE]
Feel free to get back to me when you have a point…

PIPEMANID
You see there is no point. The blog is
about GOV.PALIN the loveliest creature on
earth. So you have to know who you are
dealing with.
ZAP.
" SURPRISE":bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2147073]The discussion is about PALIN, not Obama… I repeat…PROOF…[/QUOTE]

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/425305,CST-NWS-obama13.article

Let me know when you want to discuss the slimy real estate deal Obama and his wife did with the Rezkos to buy his current home in Hyde Park (in Ayers’ neighborhood no less). It is also referenced in the article I linked.

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2147073]It’s from AP, but I would expect you to dismiss it out of hand…You’re becoming predictable…[/QUOTE]

As are you based on your recent posts bashing Palin.

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2147073]You could put me on your ignore list like Quema34 did and then you can continue to live in your one dimensional world…[/QUOTE]

Why would I do that? Someone has to keep you honest.

PIPEMANID
Like I said before. I get it you don’t like
SARAH PALIN. Now let by gones be by gones
and let’s build a pipeline to peace, love,
and an OBAMINATION.
ZAP.:bigsmile::o

[QUOTE=zap em;2147763]Now let by gones be by gones
and let’s build a pipeline to peace, love,
and an OBAMINATION.
ZAP.:bigsmile::o

[/QUOTE]
I wonder if the US pollies hide their red noses behind their backs for photographs … like smokers at a wedding :stuck_out_tongue:

DEBRO/PIPEMANID
Like I said in another blog. It depends on whoose
palm get’s greased.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

He’s trying a new line of work