Palin files late for free trips

vbimport

:bigsmile: hmm… http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20081203/Palin.Ethics/

JAMESCOOLEY
This is just another ridiculous story with the intention
to smear the gov. If they are so concerned about ethics
why don’t they list all the questionable money given to
PRESIDENT OBAMA,by SORRO’S. The reason is fear!
They know if OBAMA screws up PALIN will most likley
run against him, in 2012 and bye,bye BARRACK?.
ZAP.:bow::bow:
P.S. Thank you very much.

Who cares I am tired of the name Palin. I for one will be glad when the news people find someone else to fill in there new reports with.

The Bush haters needs someone new to target after January 20th. Palin seems to be their only alternative. IMO, the more they snipe at her the stronger she will become. She scares the hell out of the country club Republicans as much as she does the liberals. Her, Jindal, Crist etc. are the new wave of conservatives that will be taking control of the Republican party over the next four years. Palin campaigned in Georgia for Chambliss and he won easily. Speaking as a conservative, don’t expect her to go away any time soon. She is here to stay and Obama had better be on his “A” game the next four years or he won’t see a second term. I personally would like to see Bobby Jindal run in 2012. He is tack sharp and in four years will have a terrific record behind him to run for President as will Palin, IMO. No one cares about this pee-on crap they throw at Palin except the liberal press. Since they got Obama elected they think they can take down Palin and whoever else that threatens their liberal agenda.

The more I look at the demographics and quantity of the voters this election the more I think it was McCain’s failure to ignite the conservative base to turn out and vote for him that resulted in his loss. Especially in a year with so many things running against the REpublican nominee. With all the new voters that turned out for Obama and the fact the total number of voters was the same or slightly less than 2004 tells me that a lot of conservatives stayed home on November 4th. I know quite a few people that refused to vote for McCain under any circumstances because he is too far left.

She the one that needs to be ready. She can’t even do a interview properly and not know Africa is a continent. She will only bring out more Democrats to rally around Obama. It’s funny people still think the press is Liberal but the Billionaire from Aussie is ultra conservative and controls the press and people buy into the notion that liberals controls the press.

the election is over over over over over over over I will be glad when people stop the post that starts this all up again.

SAMLAR/UTR
You are correct the election is over. However the
possibility of OBAMA screwing up is interesting. Like
UTR said PALIN is a threat and could be the first female
president. Looking at this as an independent it will
be fun to watch OBAMAS decisions over the next few
years. So even though you may be tired of her as long
as her foe’s[the press] continue attacking her. She will
be like O.J. the band plays on.
ZAP.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2169600]She the one that needs to be ready. She can’t even do a interview properly and not know Africa is a continent. She will only bring out more Democrats to rally around Obama. It’s funny people still think the press is Liberal but the Billionaire from Aussie is ultra conservative and controls the press and people buy into the notion that liberals controls the press.[/QUOTE]

You are just parroting what the far left bloggers have spewed. The the Africa comment was never proven and is just more untrue crap coming from Palin haters. You can name one news person who MIGHT lean to the right and I can name you hundreds that are living in the far left zone. Tell me the percentage of journalists that voted Democrat this year and you’ll have proof the media is overwhelmingly biased to the left. It isn’t that hard to figure out.

[QUOTE=samlar;2169639]the election is over over over over over over over I will be glad when people stop the post that starts this all up again.[/QUOTE]

The election may be over but politics never stops. :wink:

oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin oj palin