Palin email hacker imprisoned against judge's wishes

Palin email hacker imprisoned against judge’s wishes.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2011/01/82P1IA.jpg[/newsimage]In April 23-year-old former University of Tennessee student David Kernell was convicted of hacking into former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s e-mail account during the 2008 US presidential election, in which she was running for vice president. Now, Kernell has begun serving a 1-year sentence in a Kentucky federal prison camp, despite the judge’s recommendation during the November sentencing that he serve the term in a halfway house instead.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/palin-email-hacker-imprisoned-against-judges-wishes-38843/](http://www.myce.com/news/palin-email-hacker-imprisoned-against-judges-wishes-38843/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

If you do the crime you need to be prepared to do the time. Especially if you hack the email of a vice presidential nominee. It will turn you into an example for what can happen to others that might be contemplating something similar.

He is lucky that he hasn’t landed in civil court and had to also pay a hefty monetary award to Palin for the next 20 years. She could have $hit hammered him if she wanted.

I agree. He had to serve some kind of jailtime for hacking a vice presidents email account and posting the information on a website.

Zieg Hiel the GOP!

[QUOTE=olddancer;2569647]Zieg Hiel the GOP![/QUOTE] Shouldn’t you at least learn to spell “Sieg Heil” before turning this into a Nazi thread? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=UTR;
He is lucky that he hasn’t landed in civil court and had to also pay a hefty monetary award to Palin for the next 20 years. She could have $hit hammered him if she wanted.[/QUOTE]

She has most likely got him in her crosshairs now…

[QUOTE=paulw2;2569672]She has most likely got him in her crosshairs now…[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. He isn’t a moose or caribou. :wink:

[QUOTE=olddancer;2569647]Zieg Hiel the GOP![/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=UTR;2569719]I doubt it. He isn’t a moose or caribou. ;)[/QUOTE]

They aren’t just for Moose & Caribou anymore…

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2569721]They aren’t just for Moose & Caribou anymore…[/QUOTE]

You got my meaning…

[QUOTE=paulw2;2569672][QUOTE=UTR;
He is lucky that he hasn’t landed in civil court and had to also pay a hefty monetary award to Palin for the next 20 years. She could have $hit hammered him if she wanted.[/QUOTE]

She has most likely got him in her crosshairs now…[/QUOTE]

And we all know what happens when she does that don’t we Rep. Giffords.

I´m just wondering why anyone gives two hoots…

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2569721]They aren’t just for Moose & Caribou anymore…[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was this map put out by the Democratic Leadership Council that pushed Loughner over the edge:

Then again, maybe it was the “Dead to me” article that appeared on the Daily KOS:
[I]
“Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is [B]dead to me now[/B]. I won’t lift a finger, make one phone call, nor will i EVER vote for her in the future. And why did she do this? Giffords never told me she was conservative Democrat. And her voting record is okay. Damn.”[/I]

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/1/6/933828/-My-CongressWOMAN-voted-against-Nancy-Pelosi!-And-is-now-DEAD-to-me

Maybe it was Congressman Paul Kanjorski’s remarks calling for Florida Governor Rick Scott to be “shot” that pushed Loughner to the breaking point.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/01/ex-rep-paul-kanjorski-d-pa-fla-gov-rick-scott-they-ought-put-him-

But then saying this these things are true is about as silly as blaming Palin for the actions of an insane person.

[QUOTE=paulw2;2569672]She has most likely got him in her crosshairs now…[/QUOTE]

If that were true then he would already be dressed out and stuffed in her freezer.

[QUOTE=gamo62;2569738]And we all know what happens when she does that don’t we Rep. Giffords.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=deanimator;2569739]I´m just wondering why anyone gives two hoots…[/QUOTE]

IMO, the only ones that give a hoot are the liberals that thought they were going to score political points from this tragedy. Wasn’t it Rahm Emanuel that said “Never let a good crisis go to waste”?

Southern Democrats, the grandfather of the present Tea Party movement and infiltration of the Republican Party who forced their poor local state brethern into a shoeless and shirtless war against the North for the sake of keeping black slaves showed their hand by pointedly enslaving those same poor whites into fighting a war that should not have been forced upon them. Yes, the liberals are gaining a lot of good points from the continuing sage of violence in America, mainly because to many people seem to believe it is unnecessary to learn from history and would rather continue on the same failed track that began when some Americans thought it a good idea to make others do all the hard labor and be compensated with a pittiance.
This comes from a Republican who became such when the South was still solidly blue, i.e. before Kennedy and L.B.J. In case some of you have forgotten, the only reason the South moved to Red is because of the inhumanity of the Southern Democrats against their fellow citizens. That should be speaking volumes about what their infiltration into the present Tea Party and Republican Party is all about.

The Tea Party movement isn’t infiltrated by any other political party and is in no way some reincarnation of old guard Southern Democrats. It is a grass roots movement that is growing quickly nationwide. They are infiltrating the Republican Party though and with good effect.

I never did understand the black’s overwhelming affinity for the Democrat Party for the past 30-40 years. The Democrat Party has done very little for them and actually caused them great harm. Not to mention the Civil Rights movement in the early 1960s would have gone nowhere without Republican support. The Democrats are still controlling blacks, by in large through dependency on various forms of welfare and other propaganda, except now they have managed to do it with their blessing. In fact, the Democrats have been so successful in controlling blacks this way they are franchising out the technique and using the same strategy to politically control poor Hispanics and whites among others.

You are completely wrong about the Tea Party being tied to Southern Democrats. The reason there are very few Southern Democrats nowadays is the Democrat Party has become far too liberal and leftist for them. They have had no where to go but Republican and Independent. The Democrat Party is at its lowest identity level in over 20 years while the Republican identity level is rising. This will continue until the Democrat Party moves toward the political center in a big way. Right now the 10% comprising the far left in this country control the Democrat Party with an iron fist.