Pal to ntsc conversion problem

i sent a pal-formatted vhs tape to be converted to ntsc dvd. sound and picture are fine except that the picture is black and white and not in color. conversion person assures me he has the proper equipment and that he did the procedure correctly. what to do?

Well you should read the fine prints before paying for conversion and do some homework on the person or company claiming to do the conversion. There not much you can do since you didn’t check ahead of time and get something written down stating if it didn’t turn out as your expect you get a refund or something similiar. This should be a learning listen to always check people and company out before paying for their services. Their word alone isn’t enough to guarantee services.

ya its work and useful me…tnx :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=SaiyamRanjan;2279999]ya its work and useful me…tnx :)[/QUOTE]

And your point??? If you here to help then help with the OP but your response doesn’t help the problem or answer the OP request???

Sounds like a wrong conversion anyway…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2280374]And your point??? If you here to help then help with the OP but your response doesn’t help the problem or answer the OP request???[/QUOTE]

From what I can tell your answer did not help the problem or answer the question either.

To answer the question:
You would of been better served by converting the file yourself using
The information on this thread
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/convert-pal-ntsc-127422/
or
Blaze http://www.blazemp.com/convert_between_pal_ntsc.htm

and how??? My answer was for the OP to ask or check on how the person or company warranties how it does it conversion and what their services are. So that is my point and are you SaiyamRanjan??

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2280623]and how??? My answer was for the OP to ask or check on how the person or company warranties how it does it conversion and what their services are. So that is my point and are you SaiyamRanjan??[/QUOTE]

Your point is just a point. It does not help banita67 with his problem unless he decides to try and have another company convert his video. I gave him a solution to his problem. As for me posting as another person, why would I do that? I have no idea what he or she meant by that post, and I have never posted in CDF under a different name.