P2p movie downloads

I have a hell of time getting torrent movies to play AFTER i have burned them to a dvd, and i don´t know why. here is what i do: the movies are in .avi format when downloaded with uTorrent and mininova. i convert them to NTSC/mpeg format using “Any Video Converter” program. i then burn the movie to dvd using Windows. sometimes i use a high quality dvd like TDK, sometimes i use cheap no-name discs, but either way the burned dvd SOMETIMES plays on my computer and/or dvd player, but sometimes even my computer and VLC cannot play or recognize the movie on the dvd disc. this is really frustrating because it is inconsistent. any suggestions? thanks

[QUOTE=riodulce;2288695]I have a hell of time getting torrent movies to play AFTER i have burned them to a dvd, and i don´t know why. here is what i do: the movies are in .avi format when downloaded with uTorrent and mininova. i convert them to NTSC/mpeg format using “Any Video Converter” program. i then burn the movie to dvd using Windows. sometimes i use a high quality dvd like TDK, sometimes i use cheap no-name discs, but either way the burned dvd SOMETIMES plays on my computer and/or dvd player, but sometimes even my computer and VLC cannot play or recognize the movie on the dvd disc. this is really frustrating because it is inconsistent. any suggestions? thanks[/QUOTE]

Better suggestion go buy the DVD. Torrent movies gives no guarantee that it works or isn’t malware infested…

Better yet rent it giving them a small piece of the pie, and copy it with all the trimmings. Use an Epso printer that can print a DVD, scan the original, and use SlySoft to copy. Best results anywhere, period!

Copying rentals is considered piracy and is against this forum’s rules.

As this thread was already on the borderline, it is now closed.