vbimport

Lets start with my system specs
win 7 64bit
amdx61075t cpu 3.00
6 gb corsair 1600 memory
coolermaster V10 cpu cooler
radeon hd4870x2
gigabit ud5 motherboard

I would like to know how to overclock this systemas i am new to this overclocking buisness. Anything would be helpful

Read your motherboard manual. It has a utility program that will let even novices overclock.

Hello and welcome to the forums
I would take a read through an overclocking guide such as this before starting:
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/amd-phenom-ii-x6-1055t-overclocking.html

Once you have familiarized yourself with that and any other online resources you can find, you should update your motherboard BIOS to the latest version. I am not sure which UD5 motherboard you have but the only AMD mobos Gigabyte makes with a UD5 in the model name are below:

After that, have fun! If you get stuck, let us know and we can try and help you out.

There are several overclocking forums with a good number of Hot Dog members that are eager to help out the beginners.

You might take a look around these to start with, sign up, introduce your self and start asking questions. That’s how we all started. Remember that no two systems, chips, cards, boards will ever OC exactly the same, they will all have their little quirks.

PureOC

Extreme Overclocking

TechPowerUp

[QUOTE=youkilledme007;2584267]Lets start with my system specs
win 7 64bit
amdx61075t cpu 3.00
6 gb corsair 1600 memory
coolermaster V10 cpu cooler
radeon hd4870x2
gigabit ud5 motherboard

I would like to know how to overclock this systemas i am new to this overclocking buisness. Anything would be helpful[/QUOTE]

Oh the other thing is that cpu-z has got my chip as 800mhz why

I tried putting the frequenccy up in steps of 5 but could only go to 210 and hdd would not boot. Multiplyer only goes to 15 which default. What now. Help.

youkilledme007
You reported your last message instead of putting it into your thread. I’ve added it to your last post.

Please make sure to hit the Reply button when trying to make another post.