Overclocking my LiteOn LTR-40125S

I have a lite-on (of course) A LTR-40125S I would like to overclock it. but dont know how or what firmwears to use.

Could you plz tell me:

What Firmwear to use.

How to do it, And the programs I should do it with.

And what the difference between the LTR-40125S and the LTR-40125W? Advantages/Disadventages

Thank you,
Elad

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: WOO HOO! Thanks for replying guy’s!!! I’ll try that!!! <<<ADD SARCASM HERE>>>

This forum has been a BIG help to me, Since all you guy’s have shity 24x and 32x liteons and overclock it to 40x, or 48x’s, that make me impressed.

I wan to overclock mine! I have tried overclocking my liteon to a 48x burn but i can’t, I tried the 48125S with mtkflash.exe and you kow what?!?!?! IT DOESN’T WORK!

Im here because, I have been told, that this is the best place to go to overclock you liteon, BUT, they were wrong, unless someone can proove me wrong.

Well can you?

Elad

That’s not exactly the nicest way to ask now is it? This is a forum, not a live chat so you could need to wait a little longer than you did for a magical reply to appear. Many people have spent many hours putting information out here on the internet for people like you to help yourself with. Have you looked at the mtkflash guide that is stickied at the top? I think this may help you: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=55228

Check these treads: 1 2

@Lord_Elad

If I were you I’d rather turn to Da_Taxman,
he used to answer such questions well :bigsmile:

sighs there’s always one in every forums. whine before looking at the freaking sticky threads on top. There’s 2 major threads w/ OC_Freaks guide to OCing your Lite-On. But I guess some people would rather whine than read. Whatever.

totally agreeing

Enough sarcasm for now…