'overclocking' a memorex fortymaxx?

need help… i need all the information etc… bin file, programs

thank you!

I assume that you just flash your drive with Firmware for the LTR-48125W using mtkflash. There might be come 48X Memorex firmware available.

the latest firmware is the fortymaxx… what about liteon?

Originally posted by nurfen
the latest firmware is the fortymaxx… what about liteon?

Well, I have a Memorex 48MAXX (1248AJ), VWS4 firmware. I flashed to LTR-48125W (VS08). Everything was fine initially, then started producing a lot of errors at the end of the disc, using 48x TY media. May have just been a coincidence, because even flashing back to original VWS4 Memorex firmware did not cure it.

nurfen,
Try flashing your drive with the 48maxx firmware. Maybe Prowler would send it to you.

I’d be happy to send nurfen the Memorex 48MAXX firmware VWS4.bin if he wants to try it. I suggest reading the MTKFLASH Guide @ http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42502 and fully understanding it before proceeding with a flash. Practice first by using it to capture your current firmware to a bin file, so you can restore your original firmware later if necessary.

yes, i would like that firmware. thanks for the guide, i’ll make sure to understand the prog. :slight_smile:

email is lanximus@hotmail.com

thanks!

nurfen:
YVW. . . Check your mail :wink:

Originally posted by nurfen
[B]need help… i need all the information etc… bin file, programs

thank you! [/B]

need help … i need an harem , a tropical island and 75 billion dollars…

thanks you !

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere

need help … i need an harem , a tropical island and 75 billion dollars…
thanks you !
:rolleyes:

Sure, no problem - all that is posted to your location :bigsmile: