Hi,
I've updated my firmware of my writer (HP7200i) to V3.09

Now it should be able to overburn...
But I'd like to know How
can anybody help me...

Robbie...armageddon
http://beam.to/armageddon
For all your questions and info

The HP7100 is based on the Philips CDD3610 and will never be able to overburn, even with firmware 3.09 (I have it too).

MTG

I read on www.go.to/galaxyman there is an other firmware 3.09 wich allows you to burn up to 85 minutes Remember this is not the traxdata firmware! You have to scroll down a bit and the link is dead so you need get up a little higher where is a fixed link if you dont wanna look you can also look her where i copied a piece of the text

"I got allot off questions about the PHILIPS 3610 Rewriter well I will give some info about that one here it comes First off all Upgrade to Version 3.09 (click on it to download it ) Second thing you have to be sure off is get the new ASPILAYER4.60 for it !! .Next you have to check the following things : in the Bios off your Motherboard do
the following things :Look if its SLAVE ore MASTER and if you have it on IDE1 ore IDE2 then make sure that you put it in PIO MODE 1 and DISABLE U-DMA for it !!! This will make it work in all way’s and also with the
new Firmware you can burn up too 85 MIN off music !!! Now if you get problems with making CUE SHEETS do
the following things go to your c:/windows/system/iosubsys/ and make the following changes to it :
Rename the ATAPCHNG.VXD to ATAPCHNG.001 also the DRVSPACX.VXD / TORISAN3.VXD / and the
SCSIHLP.VXD (only change the .VXD into .001 ) then restart your computer and viola it will work like it should…

Here is the fixed link www.cuci.nl/~f1/f309.zip

post if you have luck

I read on www.go.to/galaxyman there is an other firmware 3.09 wich allows you to burn up to 85 minutes Remember this is not the traxdata firmware! You have to scroll down a bit and the link is dead so you need get up a little higher where is a fixed link if you dont wanna look you can also look her where i copied a piece of the text

"I got allot off questions about the PHILIPS 3610 Rewriter well I will give some info about that one here it comes First off all Upgrade to Version 3.09 (click on it to download it ) Second thing you have to be sure off is get the new ASPILAYER4.60 for it !! .Next you have to check the following things : in the Bios off your Motherboard do
the following things :Look if its SLAVE ore MASTER and if you have it on IDE1 ore IDE2 then make sure that you put it in PIO MODE 1 and DISABLE U-DMA for it !!! This will make it work in all way’s and also with the
new Firmware you can burn up too 85 MIN off music !!! Now if you get problems with making CUE SHEETS do
the following things go to your c:/windows/system/iosubsys/ and make the following changes to it :
Rename the ATAPCHNG.VXD to ATAPCHNG.001 also the DRVSPACX.VXD / TORISAN3.VXD / and the
SCSIHLP.VXD (only change the .VXD into .001 ) then restart your computer and viola it will work like it should…

post if you have luck

post if you have luck

post if you have luck

I read on www.go.to/galaxyman there is an other firmware 3.09 wich allows you to burn up to 85 minutes Remember this is not the traxdata firmware! You have to scroll down a bit and the link is dead so you need get up a little higher where is a fixed link where You need aspi layer 460 and you need to set your cdwriter to pio mode 1 in your bios

post if you have luck

I read on www.go.to/galaxyman there is an other firmware 3.09 wich allows you to burn up to 85 minutes Remember this is not the traxdata firmware! You have to scroll down a bit and the link is dead so you need get up a little higher where is a fixed link where You need aspi layer 460 and you need to set your cdwriter to pio mode 1 in your bios

post if you have luck

sorry of the many posts mabey it can be deleted sorry

Well the Firmware I have is the same as that on Galaxyman’s site…
But when I enable Overburning in Nero Nothing happens… and I still can’t overburn ?

Robbie…armageddon
http://beam.to/armageddon
For all your questions and info