This thread was initially created when BSKB is out. I showed that Nero CD-DVD Speed create data disk failed to overburn with BSKB (post#6). Now, I can confirm that BSLB will sucessfully overburn using create data disk!
But not so fast! DVD Decrypter and Nero Burning ROM still disagreed!
So it seems that 1640/BSLB is still not fully supported??
- Nero CD-DVD Speed: Create Data Disk, successfully burn 4600MB.
- However the result is bad! Maybe bad media?
- DVD-D will not overburn, stopped at 4,700,372,922 bytes (standard size)
- Nero Burning ROM also failed to overburn 4600MB.
- For reference, PX-716A overburn nicely (see also drpino scan above).