Overall Best Media Recommendations

Been spending ages looking for CDRW recommendations - cant’ find any clear succient threads answering this.

So, what CDRW media would you recommend for newer drives (24x 32x)?. If you can - how would you list them (with best media first).

I just bought the liteon LTR52327S-20Y - can anyone tell me what would be the best CDRW media for this and also what clearly wouldn’t. Yes i have looked at the test threads but there is alot of info. there and I can’t go through it all!

Secondly, which CDR media would you recommend?

Originally posted by Amarz

So, what CDRW media would you recommend for newer drives (24x 32x)?.

Secondly, which CDR media would you recommend?

  1. CDRW - Verbatim 24x.
    Where you can find it is a different story.

  2. CDR - Taiyo Yuden, Ritek, Verbatim DLP ( by Mitsubishi ).

Originally posted by BoSkin

  1. CDRW - Verbatim 24x.
    Where you can find it is a different story.

Recently I saw these Verbatim 24x CD-RWs in 5pack slim-cases.

But they were “Made in Taiwan” :confused:
Are these Taiwan made Verbatim 24x CD-RWs of great quality
or maybe made by CMC ?

Andy :smiley:

Originally posted by WebTech Inc

But they were “Made in Taiwan” :confused:
Are these Taiwan made Verbatim 24x CD-RWs of great quality
or maybe made by CMC ?

Why CMC ? It can be Plasmon, which is good.
We can only speculate on that till the manufacturer’s known for sure.

All Mitsubishi discs made in Taiwan are made by CMC on a dedicated production line using Mitsubishi stampers and dye. The CDR’s, DLP type, are quite good in most current drives.