Over or under?

vbimport

So when its time to change the toilet paper roll…do you put it where the paper comes over the top or goes behind and down ?

Personally, mine goes over the top…

over …

Yo-

‘OVER’ - duh

Over the top of course… or the terrorists win! :stuck_out_tongue:

Down

Mr. Bill

lol

Over the top. If you have ever owned a house cat you learn over the top is the only way to go.

I actually walked to the toilet to see how it was hanging and I’m glad to report, under :wink: My girlfriend also seems to find that quite logical…

Edit:

I never thought about this before, I like these kind of questions. Going to the toilet will never be the same again tough, I’ll now watch it everywhere I go :wink:

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2704967]

Edit:

I never thought about this before, I like these kind of questions. Going to the toilet will never be the same again tough, I’ll now watch it everywhere I go :wink:

You need to hang out with more adhd / ocd people…
Welcome to my
Oh lookat

Pancakes!

I am an “over” person and my wife is an “under” person. Hence we are probably looking at a divorce in our future. We had a cat that did the treadmill maneuver quite often so I was forced to capitulate to “under” status for many years. That cat passed on two years ago and I am finally free to pursue “over” placement once again.

I am a person like in panel #2. The rest of my entire family is not.
This, of course, means i am totaly right and they are all wrong.
Everywhere i go, i change it wrongly placed toilet rolls to their only correct position. To give in, is to lose.

Yeah it has to be over. :slight_smile:

Unless of course you’ve got one of those freestanding toilet roll holders and it doesn’t work terribly well as it tends to overbalance. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

OVER…

Welcome to the forums mcdh and I’m glad to see you’re getting to the bottom of this thread already. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I dont care if it’s over or under, my question is what would MacGyver do???

Possibly this perhaps? :bigsmile:

//youtu.be/UnyHMSz7JDE

[B]Wombler[/B]

Over but any is better than none.
They say if you have cats under is the correct way.
My experence is if a cat decides the TP is a toy it doesn’t matter.
Solution keep the bathroom door closed.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2705007]Possibly this perhaps? :bigsmile:

//youtu.be/UnyHMSz7JDE

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Over. Always.

:bigsmile: