Over 100 Alice in Wonderland STD

vbimport

Hi,just bought it and once I put it in to Backup on Standard disc in Canada there all the same main movie with different time and do not know which number to click on to back up main movie only

Any Help would be Great.

Thanks.
Kimberley

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2522271]Hi,just bought it and once I put it in to [B]Backup[/B] on Standard disc in Canada there all the same main movie with different time and do not know which number to click on to back up main movie only

Any Help would be Great.

Thanks.
Kimberley[/QUOTE]

Hi Kimberley

Please place the DVD into your DVD player and start to play the movie after it starts take a look at the title that is being played and then you’ll know :wink:

I don’t know what you meen.They are all the same just different times

Sorry they are all the same .The difference is the time.Some start right away and repeat some have way through the movie and starts at beginning and some start have way through the movie and there are too many more to pick.I have been watching it on the computer and trying to find the right one but no go.I need to know how to see the title you were talking about and need right number to backup.I am not [B]computer[/B] smart

Kimberley What program are you using to watch it on your computer?

It should be showing you the file it is playing, that would be the one you pick.

I have found the title in my DVD Player.I feel like an [B]Idiot[/B].Yes I now know it is title [B]33[/B] according to my DVD Player.

Thank You [B]SJ[/B] and I guess i’m not just a [B]Prettty Face[/B].

Bean it does not play at all in the DVDFab program and I have [B]7.0.6.7.[/B]
but I now know which one it is.

Hugs.
Kimberley

No need to feel that way.

We have all been there just remember that.

Glad you got it figured out, Have a nice day

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2522300]I have found the title in my DVD Player.I feel like an [B]Idiot[/B].Yes I now know it is title [B]33[/B] according to my DVD Player.

Thank You [B]SJ[/B] and I guess i’m not just a [B]Prettty Face[/B].

Bean it does not play at all in the DVDFab program and I have [B]7.0.6.7.[/B]
but I now know which one it is.

Hugs.
Kimberley[/QUOTE]

Hi Kimberley

You are welcome :wink: and as for the [B]“Prettty Face”[/B]…well…just can’t get enough of them around here :bigsmile:

Have a nice day and a better evening :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]