Output to Video TS folder instead of file

vbimport

Any way to get MacX DVD Ripper to output to a Video TS folder instead of a file.

I write subtitles for some of the movies and need to be able to produce an MP4 at a later date once I have the subtitles written.

Thanks!

Hi GageGecko,

I’m sorry that MacX DVD Ripper pro does not have Video_TS Folder output at present. Alternatively, you can go to “DVD Backup” and choose “Full Title Copy” or “Clone DVD to ISO Image” as output in the Output Profile window of MacX DVD Ripper Pro to have a try. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any other problem of our software, please feel free to let me know. Meanwhile, your advice will be important for our further innovation and development. Thank you.

[QUOTE=Monica5876;2708456]Hi GageGecko,

I’m sorry that MacX DVD Ripper pro does not have Video_TS Folder output at present. Alternatively, you can go to “DVD Backup” and choose “Full Title Copy” or “Clone DVD to ISO Image” as output in the Output Profile window of MacX DVD Ripper Pro to have a try. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any other problem of our software, please feel free to let me know. Meanwhile, your advice will be important for our further innovation and development. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!? The image above is located on this page:
http://www.macxdvd.com/mac-dvd-video-converter-how-to/copy-protected-dvd-to-dvd-mac.htm

That page also contains the following text:
“Convert DVD to Video TS for DVD Backup To make a copy of DVD with MacX DVD Ripper Pro, the first step is to convert DVD to Video_TS. But it is not an easy task for general DVD ripping software, since DVD movies released recently are all protected by copy protections, such as RCE, CSS encryption, Sony ARccOS DVD protection, Disney New DVD Copy Protection, APS, UOP, etc. Will MacX DVD Ripper Pro be able to do this job? The answer is absolutely YES. It allows you to rip DVD to video TS by getting rid of all the copy protections.”

Based on this paragraph, I purchased MacX DVD Ripper Pro. Now I find this message, buried deep in a user forum, saying it’s not possible to generate the Video_TS directory and files? I sure hope I’m misunderstanding. Please post clear directions for generating the Video_TS directory and files. Failing that, how do I get a refund?

Hi sjmarbu,

Sorry for making you confused.

If you want to transfer your DVD to Video_TS folder for burning later on, you are suggested to choose “Clone DVD to ISO Image” as output, which could guarantee better video effect for you.

If you still have question, you can write to our support team (support@macxdvd.com). They will provide you with detailed explanation. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for clarifying that Monica.

[B]Wombler[/B]

It’s my pleasure :slight_smile: