Outlook express & outlook 2007 problem

hi all ,

i have always used outlook express , and on the left side of it there are your contacts which normally i just double click the contacts name and a new message/send box appears for me to send a message to that person .

now in outlook 2007 i cant do that , in the contacts list i double click on a contacts name and an annoying box appears with a whole lot of info like , phone number details contact details any notes i wish to add dialog box etc… and then it goes to the new email box which i want , is there a way to get to the send a new email by only clicking once like in outlook express ?

all i want to do is double click on a contact and start typing my message to him/her ,

In outlook 2007 contacts; right click on the contact and select “create” from there you can create a new email to that contact.

[QUOTE=The Kipper;2011608]In outlook 2007 contacts; right click on the contact and select “create” from there you can create a new email to that contact.[/QUOTE]

thanks , but isnt there a quicker way like in express just by clciking the contact once .