Outlook 2010

vbimport

Previous versions i was able to have a popup message when emails are received. An envelope would appear down near the system tray. Could you help please to get that envelope working?:bigsmile:

First, do you have Outlook open all of the time? Or did you by some chance hide the notification?

Goto File, Options, Mail, and then go to message arrival, there you will see “show envelope on status bar”

[QUOTE=thor21344;2769082]First, do you have Outlook open all of the time? Or did you by some chance hide the notification?

Goto File, Options, Mail, and then go to message arrival, there you will see “show envelope on status bar”[/QUOTE]Yes i`ve done that and many other things like in my attachment and in rules and alerts but no go.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=thor21344;2769082]First, do you have Outlook open all of the time? Or did you by some chance hide the notification?

Goto File, Options, Mail, and then go to message arrival, there you will see “show envelope on status bar”[/QUOTE] I just sent an email to myself, the envelope in my attachment only shows when i click send/receive not automatically when the email arrives.:smiley:

You might make sure you have chosen to un-hide the new mail icon so it will show in the task bar…

Just a thought in case you had missed that…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2769105]You might make sure you have chosen to un-hide the new mail icon so it will show in the task bar…

Just a thought in case you had missed that…[/QUOTE]This one in my attachment appears when Outlook is open, is that what you mean?:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=deezalboy;2769115]This one in my attachment appears when Outlook is open, is that what you mean?:)[/QUOTE]

I think what he means is that you must activate both of these:

[QUOTE=deezalboy;2769115]This one in my attachment appears when Outlook is open, is that what you mean?:)[/QUOTE]No the one in thread 4.

[QUOTE=deezalboy;2769198]No the one in thread 4.[/QUOTE]Ive got this working but this envelope doesnt appear for each and every incoming email.:wink:

Try to uninstall it and reinstall it to see if it appear right.

[QUOTE=MagaWhite;2772093]Try to uninstall it and reinstall it to see if it appear right.[/QUOTE]Done , thanks:iagree: