Outhouse Humor

vbimport

This thread is called the outhouse humor thread,post any outhouse jokes or pictures of outhouses

Will you rescue me?

:wink:

Yep, that’s one way to get to the bottom of things! :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Ain’t this the truth

Well what can you say about a outhouse,most you young folk don’t even know what a outhouse is,but once a pond a time there wasn’t running water in most houses and the only place to get rid of your waste was a outhouse.Which was a wooden box sitting over a hole dug deep in the ground,once filled which took years you would bury it and move to a different spot.One draw back was they smelled awful ,cold in the winter and where quite a few feet away from the house because of the smell,you understand. Anyway a lot of jokes were told about them if not were inventive in design.Please comment if you know what I mean.

Yes, in the 1950’s I stayed with some relatives in Northumberland on a remote farm. They had such an outhouse but it never smelled bad. After use there was a bucket with dried earth and a small shovel, this was used to cover the latest production, very effective it was too.
They had a septic tank installed in the late 60’s and indoor plumbing but as they were in their 70’s I can understand their want for luxury! Especially when there was more than 2feet of snow in the winter.

In my childhood we had an outhouse until I was 5 years old and we moved to Denmark.
You can really freeze your a** off in one of those during the Norwegian winter! :doh:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2554676]Well what can you say about a outhouse,most you young folk don’t even know what a outhouse is,but once a pond a time there wasn’t running water in most houses and the only place to get rid of your waste was a outhouse.Which was a wooden box sitting over a hole dug deep in the ground,once filled which took years you would bury it and move to a different spot.One draw back was they smelled awful ,cold in the winter and where quite a few feet away from the house because of the smell,you understand. Anyway a lot of jokes were told about them if not were inventive in design.Please comment if you know what I mean.[/QUOTE]

LOL marloyd you always have funny ideas, but this picture is really very funny :bigsmile:

@Drage: I think I know what you mean

So this guy comes across this other guy crawling and digging through the bottom part of an outhouse. He asks “What in the hell are you doing down there”?
The digger replies “I’m looking for a ten dollar bill I dropped in here”.
“A ten dollar bill? How’d it get in there?”
“Well when I stood up, a Quarter fell out of my pocket and into the hole, so I threw the ten dollar bill in. You don’t think I’d crawl around in here looking for a measly quarter do you”?

BussyB I love your outhouse-BussyB I throught we would see how many different houses we can find

Heres the best Outhouse song:

For the smell my grandparents said they used lime.
They didn’t have an outhouse by the time I remember anything.
I have used more than one of the old style ones. That would include a three holer by an old train station. It was no longer supposed to be in use .

Here’s a corny joke plus great song Cholla
No Lie

The Indian chief says to his son, "Son, you push-um outhouse off-um cliff?"
His son says, "No, me no push-um outhouse off-um cliff."
The chief says, "Son, me tell-um you story of Great White Father, George Washington. Many moons ago, when Great White Father was young boy, him chop-um down cherry tree. Him father ask-um,’ Georgie, you chop-um down cherry tree?’ George say-um,’ Cannot tell-um lie, Father. Me chop-um down cherry tree.’ Him father say,’ Georgie bad, but Georgie honest, so you no get-um punishment.'
Now I ask-um you again… you push-um outhouse off-um cliff?"
His son says, "Yes, Father, me push-um outhouse off-um cliff."
The Chief proceeds to give-um big wuping to his son.
The son says, "Father, Great White Father tell truth and get-um off scott-free. I tell-um truth… why you give-um me big wuping?"
The Chief says, "Georgie’s father not sit-um in cherry tree."

poof post

[QUOTE=BussyB;2554704]LOL marloyd you always have funny ideas, but this picture is really very funny :bigsmile:

@Drage: I think I know what you mean [/QUOTE]

That pic reminds me of this pic :bigsmile: :

[QUOTE=Arachne;2554989]That pic reminds me of this pic :bigsmile: :[/QUOTE]
now that’s cold

where did it come from-remember this is outhouse humor

outhouse in living color

outhouses

the great out doors

I don’t think the three little pigs new about a brick outhouse