Our little Albert is now all grown up & Done with High School

vbimport

Congratulations
[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]Have a great Party :flower:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
di :kiss: :flower:

Congrats! big guy:clap:
you have a wonderful future ahead of you;)

Congrats indeed! :flower::clap::flower:

Our smiling boy done good :bigsmile:

Congratulations on graduating High School, Albert! :flower:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2060795]Congrats! big guy:clap:
you have a wonderful future ahead of you;)[/QUOTE]
Congratulations!!!

Best and funniest part of your life is gone…:doh::sad::bigsmile::bigsmile:

No Albert…
…this is just the beginning. There´s a lot of stuff to learn…
They´ve only given you a few tools to do it with, and pointed to the road.

May the force be with you
:clap::clap::clap:

Congrats, Albert… I’m so proud of you son… You are a chip off the old block…

Well done Albert. Congratulations.

Yo Albert-

Congradulations-eh!!!

(headline in local paper [B]“Local HS Pimp - aka ‘Big Al’ - Admitted To TT”[/B])

Warning: I haven’t fully graduated yet, as the actual formal graduation ceremony is this Thursday, May 22 at 7 PM Central time [translate to your own time]. But I’ve passed all of my classes, and I’m definitely graduating–even if there is rain, sleet, snow, tornado, hurricane, drought, or bad hair day. In view of this, I do suppose the thread can be a little early. :stuck_out_tongue:

With that said, I appreciate all the good wishes from you all. It’s great to have my 2nd family behind my back. You guys are totally cool, and I dunno what I’d do without my CD Freaks! Thank y’all so much. :flower:

Double thanks to [B]Di[/B], 'cause she started the thread. :wink:

The responses to people that the below post wouldn’t let me quote…

[I]Di:[/I] I thank you soooo much, as always. I’m glad you’re behind me & supporting me.

[I]Jim:[/I] Love the optimism. It gives me an extra boost in my hope for the future, which I really appreciate.

[I]eLin:[/I] you make the PERFECT country bunkin, LOL! :bigsmile: And you know I’ll be smiling in my graduation pictures just for you.

[I]Drage:[/I] Psshhhhh…how could I not graduate with such a smart Dragon Step-Pappy? [yes, I know, I have multiple step pappies…] :wink:

[I]pepst:[/I] NO NEGATIVITY! :bigsmile: Nah…I appreciate your thoughts, bud. :wink: I’m sure there is wayyyyyy too much stuff coming up for even all the new responsibility to make it bad. You can bet I’ll be laughing well into old age. :bigsmile:

Now for the individual response post with multiple quotes that the forum software would let me do easily…

[quote=harley2ride;2060816]Congrats, Albert… I’m so proud of you son… You are a chip off the old block…[/quote]Thanks, internet step-pappy. :bigsmile:

[quote=Kerry56;2060824]Well done Albert. Congratulations.[/quote]Thank you much, K-Dawg. Appreciate it. :slight_smile:

[quote=bigmike7;2060831]Yo Albert-

Congradulations-eh!!!

(headline in local paper [B]“Local HS Pimp - aka ‘Big Al’ - Admitted To TT”[/B])[/quote]LOL! I’m never living that Pimp thing down, am I? And I’m looking forward to [B]Tijuana Tech[/B]. :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! :clap:

Just roll with it Albert :slight_smile:

:cool::cool:

I LOVE YOU ALBERT SO MUCH AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT YOU ARE GONNA MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF IN THIS WORLD AND THE WORLD IS YOURS JUST DON’T FORGET US (me)CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATION AND ENTERING YOUR NEW PHASE OF LIFE:flower: :flower:

Love,
Shel and Jamerson

nice work bro :wink:

[quote=platinumsword;2060909]Congratulations! :clap:

Just roll with it Albert :slight_smile:

:cool::cool:[/quote]Rolling with it sounds good. And thanks. :flower:[quote=Shellie Mae;2060917]I LOVE YOU ALBERT SO MUCH AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT YOU ARE GONNA MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF IN THIS WORLD AND THE WORLD IS YOURS JUST DON’T FORGET US (me)CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATION AND ENTERING YOUR NEW PHASE OF LIFE:flower: :flower:

Love,
Shel and Jamerson[/quote]jaw dropsis speechless Iz big letters. :eek: But srsly, thk u, Shel [& JHt]. I 'preciate it a lot. You’ve helped boost my hope, too. :iagree:

BTW, I think you did a bit of editing at the end there, 'cause a certain something wasn’t there when I read it the first time. :bigsmile:

[quote=wazzy;2060936]nice work bro ;)[/quote]Thank ya, brother man. :slight_smile: When I get on break, we should go chasing tornadoes together. :bigsmile:

Good on ya Albert … Ya seem like a decent young man … the world needs more decent people

Sounds like a plan Albert…just one thing…are there tornados in mordor? :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Albert;2060874]
[I]eLin:[/I] you make the PERFECT country bunkin, LOL! :bigsmile: And you know I’ll be smiling in my graduation pictures just for you.[/QUOTE]

And wonderful pics they will be, too…hope you’ll share with your buddies :flower:

Aww, thanks, Mike. :flower:[quote=wazzy;2061021]Sounds like a plan Albert…just one thing…are there tornados in mordor? :bigsmile:[/quote]I should hope not…but we’ll never know; we’re still trying to get to Mordor! :wink: :bigsmile:[quote=Arachne;2061121]And wonderful pics they will be, too…hope you’ll share with your buddies :flower:[/quote]I surely will [not, depending on the buddy]. LOL! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll pro’ly share, just so everyone can see my smile. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Albert;2061127]I surely will [not, depending on the buddy]. LOL! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll pro’ly share, just so everyone can see my smile. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

The cat will be most upset if she doesn’t get to see at least one :wink: :flower:

And yeah, flaunt that lovely smile :wink: