OT - Why I'm not around anymore (Francksoy)

Hi all :slight_smile:

For those who wonder why I’m not posting anymore and why my mod status has been retrieved…

There have been some big changes in my life recently, and my spare time has suddenly dropped to about… nothing. :bigsmile: (maybe one hour a day…) - so I simply don’t have the time to be active on the forum.

It’s been decided to retrieve my mod status because this way I won’t receive the “bad posts” reports. Besides, as I can’t be sure that l’ll be active here again in the future, and as I haven’t been a mod for very long anyway, it seemed more logical this way.

I miss you guys, I’ll visit and drop a line from time to time, promise :slight_smile:

Have great time :cool:

Francksoy

Hey Franck - good to see you post ;)…thanks for taking the time to explain where you are, I for one miss ya around here :slight_smile: (edit: who else is gonna big up the TDK MBIPG101 R04s with me? :sad: )

Good luck with the band and everything :slight_smile:

yup, don;t forget about us over here :slight_smile:

LOL - I can’t find these anymore anywhere. The last TDK 8X +R in shops here are YUDEN000 T02, which are just as good of course. :wink:

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

err so who’s going to be taking over moderating the blanks sections>? only wesociety?

Hope it’s all good Franck. See you around!

Damn… Sorry to see you get sucked into your “real” life… but I completely understand :wink:

enjoy whatever life takes you to :flower:

Good luck with your future endeavors, Franck. Your constant presence here will be missed!! :flower:

Hi Franck,

it’s been great having you here on the forum! :bow:

Even if you’ll be less active here in the future perhaps, I’ll be looking forward to you participating whenever you have the time! :slight_smile:

Good luck with your real life - I hope most of those big changes are something good, and if not then I wish you all the best! :flower:

Hi Francksoy,

I hope these real-life changes are positive :iagree: You will be missed around here :frowning: Do drop by when you can, and all the best! :flower:

Well mate I hope the changes are for the good - Take care of yoruself and don’t forget to drop by - We started on a rocky start but got along just fine and I enjoyed debating with you about certain topics, really did. Next time there is a debate about media and such I hope you’ll drop by :slight_smile:

All the best.

Glad to see you alive and kicking, after not seeing you around for a week or so I thought I’d have to start a ‘Is Francksoy Dead?’ thread like greg42 did for Dolphin. :doh:

I’ve sent you a couple of PM’s but if you don’t have the time, I understand. Good Luck and I hope that whatever life has brought you is a positive thing. See ya around when you have the time. :slight_smile:

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

I hope it’s a good busy :iagree:

Too bad - I was learning a lot from your input here :frowning:

This said, considering you post count, I think I still have some reading to do… :bigsmile:

Good luck Franck :slight_smile:

Real life, yeah. It requires time - we all have too less of that.

I really hope you will be able to continue your musical “hobby” anyway.
Good Luck!

Just hope it are positive changes. While it’s a shame to miss a good moderator I can understand the option to retrieve because of lack of time.
Just drop a long once in a while to read and post if you want to.

I wish you all the best.

@Francksoy

Was only getting to know your helping nature Francksoy, hope things change so we all can enjoy your help and fun nature in future, all the best to you and yours.

Mod.it

Crap, I really enjoyed having Francksoy around. An all in all great guy with good advice. Good luck to ya.

It’s funny how you always come to enjoy someone once they’re gone :smiley:

I heard some rumours that the guy won the state loto :slight_smile: