Oscar® Winner

The nominees are:

1. Pamela Anderson
  2. Paris Hilton
  3. Tonya Harding
  4. Other (please specify)

And the Oscar® for the best female performer in a stolen home sex video goes to…

(Commentary: I don’t know for sure if Geena Lee Nolin and/or Nicole Eggert would qualify for this category so I didn’t include them)

Change your avatar, its fucking disgusting.

I think I’m missing something?

The dick in the hat+ sunnies :wink:

Are you referring to Triplea? :bigsmile:

No, but certainly fits the description.

Does anybody know if Geena Lee Nolin and/or Nicole Eggert ever made home sex video that later appeared on the internet and/or adult video store?

Never heard of em. But the award goes to Ms Andersson.

I’d give it to Paris. At least she doesn’t have fucking fake titties (Pam) and doesn’t look like a man (Tonya).

Have you guys seen all 3 videos?

I’ve never seen the tonya video and the Paris Hilton vid was very dark, and not very exciting :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as I can tell, Pam was made for rooting, and sounds like a complete bimbo in the vid. If all hollywood women are that dumb, then it’s no wonder so many hollywood women are used as sperm banks,then discarded :stuck_out_tongue:

What about the Cameron Diaz sex video?

Ewwwww. Have ya ever seen that girl without the 12" of makeup? Ewwwww!

Enough to make a hetero guy turn gay!

I was just wondering why it wasn’t an option. And no, I never have seen her without her makeup.

Trust me. If you want to be be happy, don’t look at things too closely :wink:

Lololololololol!

“I don’t know for sure if Geena Lee Nolin and/or Nicole Eggert would qualify for this category so I didn’t include them…”

Nicole Eggert ???

What sex vid? Never heard of it.

i have to give it to the paris hilton one simply for the better camera work. pam needed better stuff out on the boat. and in the car. basically, everywhere :confused:

im convinced anything with tonya harding naked would scare me gay.