Oscar time again picks/snubs

GUY’S
For the few that watch the oscars[or those of you like me that
are forced to by your other] They have have chosen their picks
for best films.actors etc… Too bad nobody sees them?
ZAP.:sad::sad:http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards/photos/snubs-surprises

The Oscars are a joke the people picking the movies and such are so far out of touch with what is great and what people watch.

SAMLAR
I agree. That’s exactly my point. Some advice if your wife
makes you watch?. Pretend like your a sleep.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile::iagree:

My wife is just fine with me being in the computer room that way I am not changing the channels everytime they cut to advertizing.

The broadcast ought to be finished in record time this year since they don’t have Bush to bash now. BTW, doesn’t anybody still tune into this garbage anymore? I can’t remember the last time I wasted my evening watching these self absorbed, arrogant, hypocritical wingnuts pat each other on the back for an entire evening?

UTR you are wrong I would have thought you would have thought of this. They will be saying how great it is to have Obama.

[QUOTE=zap em;2204714]SAMLAR
I agree. That’s exactly my point. Some advice if your wife
makes you watch?. Pretend like your a sleep.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile::iagree:[/QUOTE]

Don’t pretend to be asleep. Take a couple of Ambien and knock yourself out! There is no need to torture yourself. Did Obama’s executive order ending torture cover watching the Oscars too? That has to be worse than water boarding.

[QUOTE=samlar;2204787]UTR you are wrong I would have thought you would have thought of this. They will be saying how great it is to have Obama.[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely correct. I bet they even give Obama an Oscar for best leading politician in a disaster documentary called “Apocalypse Budgeting.” :slight_smile:

[quote=UTR;2204788]The broadcast ought to be finished in record time this year since they don’t have Bush to bash now. BTW, doesn’t anybody still tune into this garbage anymore? I can’t remember the last time I wasted my evening watching these self absorbed, arrogant, hypocritical wingnuts pat each other on the back for an entire evening?.[/quote]Will you go away! every post of yours ends in you telling people they are bashing bush

[QUOTE=slayerking;2204793]Will you go away! every post of yours ends in you telling people they are bashing bush[/QUOTE]

You need to relax and get a sense of humor! Nothing in the post you quoted of me mentioned Bush bashing. I thought it was quite a witty reply to zap em. :flower: :kiss:

You libbies need to calm down because the Obama bashing and jokes haven’t even begun yet. You think he is going to escape it any more than Bush did? His highly polished shine won’t last forever and it has already started to fade in his first week on the job. It is easy to “talk the talk” and not so easy to “walk the walk” like he and his staff are finding out this week.

[quote=UTR;2204797]You need to relax and get a sense of humor! Nothing in the post you quoted of me mentioned Bush bashing. I thought it was quite a witty reply to zap em. :flower: :kiss:[/quote]Oh? whats this say?

[quote=UTR;2204797]The broadcast ought to be finished in record time this year since they don’t have Bush to bash now. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=slayerking;2204804]Oh? whats this say?[/QUOTE]

That wasn’t the quote to which you originally replied.

[quote=UTR;2204820]That wasn’t the quote to which you originally replied.[/quote] I pressed the wrong quote button as you can see in my edit reason

[QUOTE=slayerking;2204793]Will you go away! every post of yours ends in you telling people they are bashing bush[/QUOTE]

The same people, always saying what they want but never acknowledging the right of others to speak what they believe.

Why don’t you go away, take your own advice, with you negative, holier than thou attitude. you brought it up first, you are foul mouthed and I already reported your foul mouth once to the moderators. Let’s see what you can come up with next. You don’t have the right to ask anyone to go away, or control what they post.

[quote=Zathros;2204828]The same people, always saying what they want but never acknowledging the right of others to speak what they believe.

Why don’t you go away, take your own advice, with you negative, holier than thou attitude. you brought it up first, you are foul mouthed and I already reported your foul mouth once to the moderators. Let’s see what you can come up with next. You don’t have the right to ask anyone to go away, or control what they post.[/quote]
according to you i have every right to tell you to **** ***

Gentlemen.

This isn’t my area of the forum, but since I am the only moderator on the site at the moment, I am going to intervene here.

This pointless bickering and name calling has gone on long enough. If any on you have anything to say about the original topic, the Oscars, then feel free to post in this thread.

If you UTR, Slayerking or Zathros wish to continue bickering, I suggest you take it outside. I hope that is plain enough for you to understand gentlemen.

If you wish to complain about this intervention, send me a pm. Do not continue the argument in this thread. :cop:

:):):):):slight_smile:

I’m hoping Clint Eastwood gets one.

Make my Day

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2204832]Gentlemen.

This isn’t my area of the forum, but since I am the only moderator on the site at the moment, I am going to intervene here.

This pointless bickering and name calling has gone on long enough. If any on you have anything to say about the original topic, the Oscars, then feel free to post in this thread.

If you UTR, Slayerking or Zathros wish to continue bickering, I suggest you take it outside. I hope that is plain enough for you to understand gentlemen.

If you wish to complain about this intervention, send me a pm. Do not continue the argument in this thread. :cop:[/QUOTE]I’ll add further to this.

The next person i see bickering, flaming, or telling other members they must be ill in some way, to bash, Bush, Obama or any other political leader/ex leader. [B]I will sanction them without further warning.[/B]
The petty bickering is not going to be allowed to drive people away from this forum.

I do hope you all understand that this is a [B]final warning[/B] to everyone participating in this petty bickering.

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2204972]I’ll add further to this.

The next person i see bickering, flaming, or telling other members they must be ill in some way, to bash, Bush, Obama or any other political leader/ex leader. [B]I will sanction them without further warning.[/B]
The petty bickering is not going to be allowed to drive people away from this forum.

I do hope you all understand that this is a [B]final warning[/B] to everyone participating in this petty bickering.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean we can no longer link to political articles, create threads about political topics and/or provide opinions regarding such topics? I’m just trying to figure out the boundaries.